Why can't slow turn takers be reported?

I would say 30 sec… sometimes you need to pay attention even in the early rounds or may already lost. Mainly against aggro who is building up his power really fast.

not a terrible idea…if animation times were quicker. some animations could put a time crunch if the timer is too short. i have no problem with people using all their turn time if they want to, we all get the same amount, and have the right to use it as we want. i’m not against changes if it improves overall gameplay either.

When I used to play, I would often get mobile disconnections regardless of connection strength and have to dump client and reboot. I would barely get back in time if I did. Generally lost a whole turn and thus the game. When I played I would often have a disconnection or two every game. Not all of them requiring reboot tho.

Blizz likely has timers set to allow those harmed by the rampant bugs time to reconnect. So shortening timers will lose more players due to this issue.

Truth is though I am just here to watch hearthstone burn, so feel free to cut more people out of the game, lol. Thats just what it needs.

1 Like