Why can't i switch from casual mode to standard mode?

In server Asia i don’t have the option to switch from casual mode to standard mode I have a screen-shoot but I cant add here

2 Likes

There’s a sticky thread at the top of the bug report forum that explains how to share pics.

1 Like

thank you! https://prntscr.com/18bfll9

1 Like

I’ve never seen that but I’ve seen something similar. Close the battle.net client and hearthstone. Also maybe reboot.

1 Like

I already tried and it didn’t work also try to fix the errors from battle.net but it doesn’t work either

1 Like

i have tha same problem in eu server. The switch button doesn’t exist anymore.
i tried to uninstall und install again the game but nothing changed.

2 Likes

Same here, really really annoying, would love a fix
There is just not button to switch game mode

2 Likes

How thto fix this.? Bug is really annoying

2 Likes

How to solve this bug please

2 Likes

Please, if you have not been able to solve it, contact me, we must unite to demand that blizzard fix this and in turn that more people know the problem and support us. We must also demand compensation from the company for all days of inactivity in classified standard mode.

1 Like

Dudes, I have the same problem, I can’t play wild.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue here.

When will there be an update on this problem?

They are not fixing anything, these reports are useless and they do not take us seriously

2 Likes

It seems like a lot of people are being locked out of a significant portion of the game. Hopefully, an employee will at least acknowledge this soon.

same here. it happened just after patch of stormwind. So terrible bug i ever experience.

A fix is included in the upcoming 21.0 patch that should restore the format switcher button for affected players. This should allow those players to once again switch between Standard and Casual. After the fix is deployed, there is a known issue where the Wild format might continue to be unavailable to some players – we’re investigating this and will provide an update once we have a solution.

Okay, we appreciate that you are aware of the problem and looking for a solution, but in turn all affected players expect a compensation from the game, we having lost an entire season without being able to play classified mode and in turn lose experience, future rewards(chests) and fire festival. We hope that we will confirm a good compensation from Blizzard

I thinks so too. I can’t play rank mode. Just can play casual in my case. I can’t finish fire festival quest and can’t receive rank rewards in america server. I need some desirable compensations about lost my full 1month.

Need some desirable compensations after fix. I just can play casual can’t play rank mode in america server because of this terrible bug. My whole month rank reward and fire festival quest reward is gone. These lost is surpass more than 11 card pack. I expect good result about it as a person who loving hearthstone and blizzard.