Who Dares Enter the Forbidden Library!?

i think 1st entry for heroic brawl is free hence the low rewards for no wins
i dont think its made to get purchased for 10$

We need you to realize nobody likes Heroic Brawliseum, since it takes up the slot for the free pack of the week. Even streamers are dissing it, but you’re still trying to present it as something exciting and amazing even though it’s a blatant cash grab. Ask for 10$ from the whales to get rewards from somewhere in the middle and let us people that don’t play with our wallet move on with our lives.

8 Likes

“Nobody”? Source for that statement? Made on whose authority?
I don’t know how many players you interviewed. I wasn’t among them.

… by giving you a free ticket to try it once and earn AT LEAST one free pack, possibly more.
You’re crying because you get MORE. (Or because you can’t read).

Really?
Last Brawliseum was a long time ago. That one, many streamers kept queueing up for it because their “high stakes” games attracted more viewers than the normal games.

Don’t get me wrong. I personally much rather see any of the old Tavern Brawls repeated. Or, better yet, an innovative new one.
But if you want to argue against Brawliseum, better use real arguments. Those are a bit harder to debunk, meaning you’ll get taken more serious.

1 Like

I’m a massive fan of the idea of Battleground private games. Honestly I would like to see just a private games button that let you do silly things with friends like go 1v1 with battlegrounds XD Maybe have a list of played tavern brawls in there, or even a mode where you could play some sort of competitive dungeon run or something where every 4th game brings you up against your friend. Or a tournament mode! I dunno, I just think the idea of private games opens the gates to all kinds of awesome things that you can just play with friends.

Eurgh, We have a week of the worst event ever coming up. The boring, never going to play brawliseum. The free pass i’ll get, just gets automatically deleted, not used. Ranked has become the worst it has ever been so why the hell would i choose pay to play an even worse version of it?

Пидарасы от Блтзард!!! а сколько нужно играть и донатить в игру что бы она начала хоть немного крутить в мою сторону???

The more you pay the more you win?

ive only played for a couple of weeks. i got a free pack last week by running the most ridiculous cards i could imagine at 3 of them per thing after eventually figuring out i’d have to scumbag it to win. then i stopped playing it. if it’s the same kind of thing with this but you only get one chance then i can see why people might be upset. i’m not sure how ticket stuff works though so idk.

This is cool and all, but what about the new game mode? A lot of people are waiting news on it.

Can you please give access to the Mega Wild bundle again?

I wasn’t online during the first week and didn’t even notice an email about it :frowning:

New portrait of Jaina without new emotions:( Hearthstone team of developers are lazybones!

There’s no free ticket, actually.

This one feels sub par.
Could have given a free pass to the brawl.

With all these lights, colours and sounds, it looks like a slot machine :joy:

Oh yay! Instead of something everyone can enjoy, it is the brawl that only the people who already all the cards, dust, and gold they could ever want would enjoy! Way to stick it to those casual players, Blizzard!

WTF it’s already closed ? blizzard you do always sh"ee"t without any notification.
, why you close Legendary brawl before it’s really happened? before you said 12 hours left, but right now like 3-4 hours left and it’s closed already. Where do you say about it ? is not fair and is not obvious to see that.
very angry on you developers.