When will you nerf Mill Druid?. Tired of it in wild

What about their Op cards Spreading plague and Poison seeds. Just nerf them if you do not want to nerf Dew Process then. With the addition of Tony King of piracy they are overpowered.

Let’s nerf Leo/Phen, please. Only five characters allowed would be generous imo.

1 Like

I HATE Mill Druid but it doesn’t need a nerf because it just takes one tech card to beat it: Skulking Geist. I just put one of those babies into my deck and assuming it doesn’t get milled, I usually win.

I’m far more concerned about the druid that burns through its own deck and then plays Tony. Not sure what that one card it uses to play every card in the deck on one turn is called, but druid can usually play it around turn 5 or 6 and it’s about the most unfun experience imaginable this side of Time Warp abuse, which the devs mostly dealt with.

I don’t think nerfing any particular card helps here, I’ve always felt there should be card play limits just like there are hand size limits. Ten cards should be the maximum a player can play in a turn. Otherwise, why have limited hand sizes? Just let every player have as many cards in hand as they want.

1 Like

Gadgetzan Auctioneer. Draws you a card each time you cast a spell. It’s been a staple in miracle decks from multiple classes throughout the games history. It used to be a five mana card instead of a six mana card.

2 Likes

Well, the way it’s used by druid with Tony needs to be killed with fire. It’s a turn 5 or 6 play and it’s fairly reliable. I’ve found that Soul Stealer is the only real defense against it aside from Objection. Fortunately, that druid deck tends to only have the two Auctioneers plus Tony, so it’s pretty easy to disrupt, but even that’s not fun because the opponent just autoquits.

1 Like

There’s very little in HS that feels more satisfying than watching your opponent hit the concede button because you destroyed a key piece of their combo. It never gets old for me.

Satisfying and unsatisfying at the same time. It’s not really playing a game in any meaningful sense. Which is why if I KNOW what they have, I make them play for awhile before taking it away. Now THAT’s satisfying. I came to play Hearthstone, not to watch my opponent play solitaire. “Did I draw my win condition? I win! Oh, I didn’t? Concede!”

1 Like