When will you nerf infinite turn mage?

iT IS GARBAGE DESIGN if no chance any react!!!

3 Likes

Just concede when you see they have combo.

I just concede when I see the quest. No need to waste my time with these kind of decks.

But I agree: just nerf it to the ground please.

3 Likes

Its the same with all the turn 4 and 5 instant win decks. I’ve lost in wild on turn 4 and 5 so many times. I barely get decent games in diamond anymore.

2 Likes

What deck in wild isn’t as terribly unfun to play against? Secret mage, mill Druid, pirate rogue/even shaman, quest warlock or quest Druid , kingsbane rogue? None of these are fun to play? At this point I almost wish they’d just delete wild and stop pretending it’s a format they support.

1 Like

they nerfed this deck it isnt as good as before without parrot

Sometimes at rank floor I run a bad deck with sticky fingers until I queue into a kingsbane rogue and ruin their day.

I usually do this when I get to legend and just run terrible meme or hate decks to play gatekeeper lol

Are you talking about Time Warp Mage? The Deck that was nerfed not to long ago? The deck that is easy to counter now? That mage?

You realize they now have to make it to turn 9 start the combo.

Have you tried playing aggro decks? They work really well against Time Warp Mage if that is mage you are talking about.

i ask about Wild time warp mage it is BIG fail design if free turn is possible cast again again again it is stupid deck without any react… and agro? how works agro if mage have freeze and 4x ice block ?? :smiley:

:rofl: This must write quality manager Activision-Bli$$ard TM

1 Like

It’s a deck for people who like to win by not letting their opponent play. Sorry but that’s not winning. I won’t concede to this deck though because I’m like if you want to waste your time spamming cards, let’s see how much time we can really waste. One time, the game was going on twenty minutes and as I couldn’t play bc my opponent had infinite extra turns, the game assumed I’d left! Only once was able to counter this deck as a mage with counterspell and counter minion but most players running this deck know how to get around it.