When will you nerf Gadgetzan Auctioneer?

Just stop with the non sense strat of Druids using Gadgetzan Auctionner and Tony King of Piracy to mill you to death. With 0 cost spells.

Blizzard what are you doing?. What are you waiting for to nerf it?

Actually, I thought exploiting the game was against the rules which this clearly is. The deck freezes the timer where the Druid player can pull off this exploit. The card needs to be nerfed or removed entirely.

And no, I’m not “salty” because I lost to a mill Druid. I’ve beaten them before. But It’s clearly an exploit of mechanics and according to Activision/Blizzard’s TOS, that’s against the rules.

1 Like

There is no way to “freeze” the timer. What you’re experiencing is just the result of animations taking longer to play out than it took for the Druid to play all the cards

1 Like

Because it can happen on turn 4, and it’s toxic as hell. I don’t know if Auctioneer is the best target to address the deck, but I remember when Blizzard murdered Naga Sea Witch, and this mill deck feels a lot worse than those “giant” decks.

…why do you lie?seriously

It’s called the animation takes to long hence it freezes the timer…

1 Like

Card doesn’t need nerfed, it just needs to be banned. It’s responsible for like half of the OTKs in this game. Turn 4 Tony isn’t healthy for Wild