When will you nerf Demon Seed Warlock?

This is still totally OP. Just nerf it already. When will you do it?.

1 Like

Something that triggers me its that many wild players I know say that reno is omega broken, but demon seed is fine because they can beat them in various ways…

they have no coherence…

cause team 5 has a crappy balancing team and always has. This is something that will never change. Wild is literally their dumping ground of cards they know are issues but they can pretend it never happened. So they will never fix cards that even in wild should not be this big of an issue.

I myself have played the deck many times and am disgusted at how easy it is to play and kill off most decks pretty quickly. Outside of a rush deck that if i dont get my quest completed by turn 3-4 which is rare can beat me. But other than that every other deck looses to it pretty fast by turn 5-6.

Basically control decks in wild are a thing of the past and its all about rush decks and winning the match by turn 4-5 so you can move on to the next game in wild ranked. I can play 20 games in less that an hour with demon seed warlock vs most other decks that make it so i can only play maybe 10 games in an hour.