When will you nerf Coldarra Drake and Reno's hero power?

Tired of this OP strat just nerf it already. What are you waiting for devs? Time goes by and you dont touch this ever? Endless hero power is it good for you?

It sounds good to me

The first time I got killed by that deck, I used to think like you. I thought it was sooo overpowered…

Then I played the deck myself and realized you only had 25% chance every turn to have the right hero power ( 2 mana discount ).

Furthermore, you also need to live long enough to get your Reno Hero and play it.

Furthermore, you need to have the Coldarra Drake in hand which is very vulnerable to Dirty Rats, Theotar, Hooktusk, Call on Stand and stuff like that. And the Drake is also vulnerable against mage and hunter secrets that can negate or kill it on the spot when played.

So yes, when it works, the combo is neat but then again, it is hard to set up and MANY other combo decks that can OTK you are way easier to play.

Think about it leo.

PS: I played games where even after 15 turns with Reno, the correct power never showed up. 25% can take a very long time. Any player that does not kill me after that much time really deserve to get killed by the combo IMHO lol.

I might be wrong but I don’t think it is 25%? That would be if there are 5 bullets(active 1 can’t be “switched” into) but there are 7 so if he switches isn’t it 1/6 or 16.67%

Mmm… You got me there… If I remember correctly, the bullets are:

1. Discover a spell
  2. Draw a card
  3. Summon a 3 cost minion
  4. Refresh 2 mana

What am I missing?

PS: Wait, true , there is also
5) Deal 2 damage and 1 to all enemies…

So it is 20% chance! No wonder it happens you do not get the right bullet after 10 turns!

Really fun but not consistent deck at all. Coldarra Drake should only be a secondary win condition IMHO.

you’re missing the one that buffs a minion for +2/+2, and the one which gives 4 armor

reno’s hero power should be passive, so it automatically triggers, but can only activate once per turn

lone ranger the neutral hero card one