When bad luck is suspiciously too frequent

I was wandering how many free players seem to suffer from “bad luck” compared to p2w players. My example: playing Nzoth rogue, in my last 20 games he got drawed 10 times in the last 10 cards, 5 in the mulligan (or its redraw) and just 5 in the remaining draw. I say 10 because that’s when i started counting (i will keep track now) but i noticed this beheaviour from some time. I would be tempted to toss some money to see if it influences the odds but i realize that rewarding a bad beheaviour is against my education. Moreover: is there any third party software keeping track of these matches (i know the overlay ones but from what i recall they don’t do it)? If there are none, ask yourself why? How can be that hard to make one?

5 Likes

hsreplay track millions of game in total. So yea if you have bad luck, you have bad luck, I have my good luck days, i have my bad luck days, its not about you paid or not, its more of you prayed or not.

2 Likes

Does it track if players tracked are wallet or free players?

1 Like

no the website wont know. But they track the username. If you know who is a wallet player you can track his stats.

You have to convince him to give you the data though. But i can assure you the odds are the same regardless you pay or not.

I can, but how hard would for the tracker to do it? For statistic purposes it wouldn’t need to be public, just a tick in the user profile to distinguish pay users from free ones, and that would clearly show money effect. Obviously i wouldn’t be surprised money players can get higher win rates, confrontations should be made normalizing in regard to deck shard cost, for example

because who will tick it? Its a third party app to track your game. It provide useful data of your games, asking did you pay is a stupid question for such an app because no one will answer. How are they going to decide their answer is truthful to even get any reliable data?

Update: it’s 19 out of 50 N’zoths games coming in the last 10 cards, 10 of which in the last 5 cards. Same patterns happening with flamewaker, mostly coming in the second half of the deck (even if i have two and i usually change all the cards in the mulligan if i don’t get him). I’m waiting for some free player to confront, just so if it’s only me i can try to find the reason i’m getting down-rnged so frequently (probably because of bad reviews?)

Right!? I would like one of these deck trackers to put out statistics on Free2P players and Pay2P players as well. I’d also like to see stats on avg win streaks and how they correlate to money spent.

1 Like

I know your feeling man … when you get defeated for that tiny odds >,<

Come in first twice in a row the second 3 times, then all of a sudden your pools become trash with zero synergy.

I totally agree. My latest example is a duels run as reno with Stargazer Luna. Like my spellcosts are reduced by 4 i have 2 minions left in deck and 15 spells. Now 2 matches in row i draw the 2 minions in row and loose cause of that. the chance this case happens 2 times in row. Or things like one bomb in deck (with 20 cards left) and ofc draw that bomb. Kinda used to that now but a mad on Blizzard :smiley: