When are you going to address op druid decks?

Hi there,

I nealy almost play in casual and rarely touch the standard game mode (just for the weekly 5 ranked games). In 9 of 10 games I match against druid decks which run the jade-dew process-astalor-brann, 3000 shields-Guff decks. If I’m not lucky enough it is nearly impossible to beat them. I had to add Skulking geist, Platebreaker, Parley and even Savory Deviate Delight! Please Blizzard do something with these cards, especially Astalor and Guff. Thes druid decks make the casual gamemode nearly unplayable and I don’t really want to construct these kind druid decks to earn some success.

Hello!
I have my number 1 favorite deck that punishes these players. Their early game is usually pretty weak, so Odd Paladin is an amazing counter to them. I’ve modified mine to get some beefy Silver-Hand Recruits around turn 4, and bc the deck requires me to burn through my hand, their Dew Process ends up becoming a guaranteed win condition for me. Maybe try odd-paladin, or another hyper-aggro deck that allows you to hand play quickly and bank off their dew process?

1 Like