Wheel of Yogg-Saron

Haha, so much for “no more RNG bull”, right Blizz?

20 Likes

At least they didn’t print “cast pyroblast until a hero dies”

Wait…

12 Likes

hmm some players said " no more rng ]"

blizzard never did

13 Likes

It’s not a standard card… yet.

Carnival games… literally. It’s a whole expansion of carnival games. Let’s just crank up the RNG to OVER 9000!

4 Likes

Watch Yogg decks be the tier 0 of the expansion too.

2 Likes

The world championships are going to take place after the release of the new expansion. I can’t wait to see how Yogg decides matches again…

6 Likes
4 Likes

It won’t work because rogue and wizard will get away with it because of the secrets of not taking damage per turn.

Cast pyroblast until someone dies… the skill!

8 Likes

randomly… cast it randomly until a player dies. LMAO even worse.

1 Like

It’s my favourite card of all times, the good rod:D
I still think it should have been a Mage card only, since RNG that can backfire is mage class identity. cough

1 Like

The Reveal kind of showed what their real stance is. Dave is basically like the rest of us all surprised and WTF at the random. Blizzard dev guy is ehh this is Hearthstone.

1 Like

Very glad they don’t pull through. I’m looking forward playing with that and other RNG/Discover stuff we hopefully will be getting plenty of in this expansion.

1 Like

“cast pyroblast until a player dies”

So…exactly like the old yogg

/Kappa

What a huge middle finger to the community.

6 Likes

Correction :
To the part of the community that dislike randomness

7 Likes

Love this card. Can’t wait to put both yoggs in a wild deck for the ultimate Yogg experience. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah right, Why create good and interactive cards if they could just fill the expansion slots with random stuff that totally can decide a match rather than stuff that actually requires some skill and deckbuild or any strategy at all?

7 Likes

The numbers don’t line up, but there was a song…

This is fifty percent luck, five percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, twenty five percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!