What to do when account is locked due to chargeback issue?

Man… i just want to play the game over the weekends…

I think the GM don’t work over the weekends to handle customer tickets? Cause it has been several days.

For context, i was charged for the new expansion bundle but it didnt show up in my account. Sent a customer support ticket in Blizzard and was told they couldnt find any order. After which they ask me to look for help with 3rd party relevant support (Apple).

Which i did, and i even follow up support chat with Apple to check whether i am safe to place another order before doing so. Then few days later, bam. My account is locked. After much research online, i think i can conclude is cause of this reason, as my transaction history has shown a chargeback transaction.

Any body can advise on this matter?

UPDATE: Customer support managed to get back to me and my account is finally unlocked. I wanna thank everyone for giving their inputs to my topic, i appreciate it!

You might want to check out this page here:

Hey Jonius, thanks for the reply.

I have seen that page, but to be honest, i don’t really know whether that is the cause even if that is the most probable one. As i can’t locate the repayment button and i do not want to just top up my battle net balance with my own speculated reason.

I have usually transacted via Apple for the longest time so i don’t understand why can’t they just remove the product purchased and let me actually play the game first while waiting for customer support to handle this.

Sorry for the rant, just don’t know where else can i vent about this for me to feel heard.

Did you actually do a chargeback?

If chargeback is refund via Apple then i think so? But that is applied to that missing bundle issue that was charged.

After which then i bought again.

It shouldn’t actually be a chargeback if actiblizz says there was no order.

But then hold you responsible for an order they told you didn’t exist.

Make sure to remind them they told you there was no order if they give you any grief. And print a copy of all correspondence and tickets from your account in case they try and delete the records.

Thanks for the advice Bobafett, appreciate it.

But I feel like all i want is some attention from the GM to unblock my account so i can atleast proceed with playing some games. I finally have some free time to play it during the weekend but got blocked by this is quite a crappy feeling ngl.

1 Like

I can confirm this. Not that their answer is going to be useful, anyway, it will not be

damn… , how unfortunate of me to have this issue right before the weekend then :").

Either way, i would hope it is brought to their attention at least…

i thought you didnt get the bundle and thats why you did a chargeback

or did they give it to you after the chargeback? then banned you

The initial purchase i didn’t, but after communicating with Apple, i made the purchase again.

1 Like

Report them to your payment processor. Because reporting that you did a chargeback when you didn’t is a form of financial fraud, plain and simple.

4 Likes

and did you get your money back ?

I’m currently in the same boat. My account got locked and I didnt have the funds at first to pay back my chargebacks. Now i do and it’s impossible to get ahold of blizzard…

This happend to me also. I dis pay for a tavern pass, did not get it in the game and support told me to ask apple for refund

I did that. This took 2 days, and when this came I allready got tavern pass in the game

Now I am locked out and it says “chargeback” and I cant pay it on the site? And also support are not helpful

I am locked out… this is not good