What is this game

I think that after all the money you spent on this game to make it good, the best thing you can come up with after 9 years is giving the player multiple copies of king krush. It might be time to just make this game free to play for all.

is a card game and thats just wone of the decks we can build !

what a dumb reply. you shouldnt reply if you can’t bring anything to the discussion.

hard to make sense of that OP so i tried to match the tone

he is like that…he has like 11600 posts like this…the rest of them were just opened threads about how he likes the game.

I agree with OP…beside infinite generation of some cards, discovers over discovers there should be like better things…Warrior seems to have a balanced fun archtype that relies on buffing and otk…The rest are just freaking discover over discover over discover, resurrect everything kill you in a turn.

It’s called hearthstone. it’s a card game. You can find game info about Hearthstone on their website, under Game info. Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exact escape game :poop: using the hearth stone :rofl:

The buff warrior is stupid.

This game has just become a big garbage can with more and more strong cards just to pass the morons in the shop (a lot $$$ easy for blizzard thanks to the imbeciles).

hearthstone has many different people to play with. i’m only facing hunters with at least 6 copies of king krush. and its the best deck in the game according to websites that track the data so my comment about the best they can come up with is multiple copies of king krush to hit face seems to be true.