What is happening to BG duos?

I dont really know why is this is becoming more frequent but BG is getting filled with trolls.
Dood plays till we reach top 2 and then quits the game, or when that doesnt happens just starts trolling around.
I had a game yesterday where I had everything to complete a leapers build, except titus, I told my partner to give it to me as his build had no use for it, he just threw it away and kept emoting to make me quit so he wouldnt lose points, another one just used madam goya HP the whole game to build a collection of that tier 1 minion that gets +1/+2 after trading, another guy just knew I didnt had that demon that cancels damage and ignored it twice but kept giving me minions that could damage our HP.

Not only that I am noticing some of my opponents with partners with 0 minions out of nothing.
The worst thing is, u cant even report these guys in game cuz blizz forces u to only know the tag of your latest opponents ( u cant even add your partner to your friendlist cmon blizz :neutral_face:)

Look, I love BG duos cuz is way more fun than solo BG as u have twice the chance to perform your combos but these guys are just ruining it.
Blizz should just adjust matchmaking to make sure they only get teamed with other trolls.