What is “high legend” to you?

Top 5,000? 1,000? 500?

For me, any Legend player is legendary. I have yet to reach it.

6 Likes

Well the elitist community has made a distinction between “trash legend” and “high legend” so…

1 Like

I know, and I don’t agree with that. Do you?

Idk lol. I’d love feeling superior to ppl if I were “high legend”. XD

For me, we’re all equals here, ya know? Forgive my kumbaya stuff here, but, that’s how I feel. We’re all on a learning curve.

1 Like

I would consider high legend top 50. This is just my opinion T0rn. An no, I have never been that high at the end of a season lol.

That’s the level at which statistics can currently differentiate meta patterns and trends.

2 Likes

As Ricky Bobby said, “If you ain’t first, you’re last”.

You’re either #1 Legend or have no business loading up the Hearthstone client because you probably should just uninstall.

6 Likes

I consider it 500, 1 time I was rank 23 legend during Witchwood for like 3 days? That was 1 my highest I’ve been for the longest.

1 Like

500 ehh? Tell you what though Deathy, if you have been top 23 you are certainly one of best ranking players on the boards. Cause when you are high enough to queue into the number 1 player, you’re at the top of legend for sure.

You must’ve been really enjoying a deck to get that high lol.

4 Likes

I actually used topdeck back then and posted my deck’s. It was a fun Astral Tiger Deck. Sec let me recover my topdeck acc and I’ll link it.

https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/meta-breaker-druid/

2 Likes

Ohh my gosh dude… Just smiles on my end. Seeing cards like Sen’jin Shieldmasta, Forest Guide, Dollmaster Dorian, Starfall etc. Is just so impressive to me how technically all the synergy lowkey works together when you look at this list.

People weren’t even discussing good usage of Astral Tigers back in the day. With how much you love Druid, I wish you could talk to another forum poster that loved Druid that was on here, named TheRiddler.

That dude cracked me up with how he would describe Duskfallen Aviana lol.

1 Like

We did speak on the old forums, I just didn’t post as much back then, cause I was somewhat self center due to my rank back then … Now I don’t care for rank as much, might be old age kicking in or I’m just so tired of always being meta deck status and want to have more ‘fun games’.

I was a feature on the site for 1 my decks back in the day, I use to have spreadsheet of cards workin’ together and etc, you can see in the breakdown and stuff I write even to this day, I go deeply into cards pro and con’s.

If you look in the old forums if it some how possible, should see my post of Duskfallen improvement, me and Riddler were havin’ a good time talking stuff to make her better.

I actually used her as Tech for Dirty rat to some success back in the day. I should probly try exploring a deck with her that isn’t pure meme tier.

1 Like

My highest ever was 980 (something)

So imma say 1000……:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

someone famous for his past deeds which smoked a lot of weed

To me, hi Legend is when you get home and John Legend is waiting in your driveway

1 Like

Most people will say 1000 because there are specific stats that track only the top 1000.

However, even if you reach 1000, there are many players, several of them here that post regularly, will say you are not high legend.

What they consider high legend that pleases them is any rank higher than what you state your current rank is at. “You’re 800? High legend is 500” or “You’re 500? High legend is 250”. We normal people call that “moving the goal posts”, those people will call it “you aren’t high legend because I don’t like the idea of you being high legend”

I’ll give you an example. Not a lot of legend players exist at wild legend compared to standard. In wild if you hit legend, you’ll probably be immediately placed at around 1500. If you hit it early enough in the month, you’ll be like 200-500.

The same thing in standard you need to add a few thousand.

So if you hit legend in wild and hit 500, they will not consider you high legend. See above for the reasons given.

5 Likes

Yes but how many are ULTRA high legend? Y’aint nuthin’ if y’aint ultra. Boom.

Which is why I only play powerball when it’s over 100 million. Who needs that trash? Not worth my time for 25 million…

2 Likes