What happened to my collection?

Hi,

I’m wondering what happened to my card collection? I have a bunch of cards I crafted a long time ago that I want to disenchant for example Wild Pyromancer or Coldlight Seer, it now says it’s uncraftable and I can’t disenchant it. What happened? Did I ever get refunded for this when it changed? When did it even change? What happened? Seriously though, lol

2 Likes

These cards are part of the current core set. Those cards can’t be disenchanted.

Your carfted cards are in your wild collection. You might have to select the specific expansion those cards are from in order to see them.

1 Like

What do you mean “current core set” I thought there was only one core set?

I am searching my wild collection. It still says cards like Wild Pyromancer can’t be disenchanted even though I crafted it a long time ago. I’m just very confused about what even happened, and when?

Are you now returning to the game after a long break?

Pretty much, yeah. I came back around uh, the Music expansion or the Lich King one. I noticed it before, I just thought I must have been doing something wrong. But now I’m like, wait, what even happened?

The core set rotates once a year. New cards are added and other cards are removed. Maybe this link might be helpful:

https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Core

Regarding cards like Coldlight Seer: go into your wild collection, type Coldlight Seer into the search bar, open the crafting tab and select every option except showing noncraftable cards.

Can you see your crafted card now? Because if I go into my collection it only shows me the core version of this card. I have to open the crafting tab and filter it like I said above in order to see it.

1 Like

Alright, thank you. I’ll try to figure it out. I don’t actually want to disenchant Coldlight Seer, I was just confused why I didn’t have the option since I had crafted it so long ago.

you should filter by “Legacy” the “Wild” filter shows Core cards.

But remember , after disenchanting you still have both cards as part of Core set , but in a future Core update you will lose them …

And if you STILL have cards missing after trying all that…good luck getting an answer. Because people have tried getting one for two core rotations now.

2 Likes