(what else is new?)lol I need help

I cannot for the life of me figure out HSReplay or find the answer Im looking for by googling and youtube is no help either. How do I get it to record a Duels Match and also how do I get it to record a Battlegrounds match? I am not willing to pay for anything so if there is a paywall involved then just nevermind I guess. But these two modes are the most important game modes I want to have recordings of. I could care less about wild mode. I dont care at all for standard or classic or casual. But I cant seem to find the record button or whatever or any setting in it regarding it. I know it might be obvious to some of yall but Im just not finding it, Im usually able to navigate software easily by just going thru every menu and pulldown i can find and just mapping out where different controls just are. But I cant find a simple “Record button for what Im looking at right now.” I would think it wouldnt be this hard to find.

In the highly stupid and unforgiveable event that HSReplay cannot record for either mode I would need to know that so I can uninstall it and forget about the software entirely.

HSReplay is currently working on a patch. The last update changed alot within Hearthstone so it doesn’t work properly right now.

Concerning your question: you don’t need to press a “record” buttom. You download the programme, start it and then press the “Start Hearthstone” buttom.

HSReplay then starts your client and the game. If you then go into your collection and the Hearthstone screen it will update the HSReplay programme with your collection and you can see your decks on the HSReplay screen.

If you play a game in Hearthstone it will automatically record it and save several statistics within HSReplay.

To see your recorded games you must go to the HSReplay homepage, log in with your BattleNet account and then click on your BattleNet name. There you can access your recorded games.

I haven’t tried it with Battleground yet but it looks like you need a Premium account for that.

efffffff that noise.

what about duels, because thats the mode I am tired of getting beaten on turn 2… literally a pally had 4 3/3 silver hands and had taken me from 25 to 11 by the start of my round 3… no special rng passives did this like the book of spells passive or discovery buffing… it just that weapon that spawns 3 and some spell that gives them all +2/+2 ive never seen played that early. there isnt a board clear cheap enough to mitigate that… if you know of a neutral board clear for 2 or 3 mana Im eager to learn of it. Cuz I need something to put in every duels deck no matter the class that can stop this turn 2 or 3 win bs… 3 seperate runs in a row in the last 24 hours, all them 0 wins… all of them didnt go beyond round 3 for me