What do you have to do to get away

I’ll rope because I can. It’s simple as that. If you think there’s some unwritten rule against roping, then I would say that there is an unwritten rule that playing competitive decks belong in the competitive format.

We can agree to disagree. You can play what you want, and I’ll rope you for playing tier 1 decks in casual.

And that’s fine. I never had an issue with ropers in the first place, lol. Or emote spam or any other BM in Hearthstone.

I honestly don’t know why people get their panties in a bunch over such nonsense. Like who plays what in which format. Who cares?

Y’all need a chill pill.

1 Like

The moderators have UTTERLY FAILED on this thread. The first post has been edited in such a way as to be 100% incoherent. What the heck is wrong with you people?

If you’re going to make the post unreadable and incoherent, just delete the entire thread so I don’t have to waste my time.

And PS. if you have 1000+ posts, you may want to censor yourself a bit. It is very likely that you enjoy reading your own stuff a lot more than everyone else does.

1 Like

To be fair, it’s pretty obvious that the OP was using slur/explicit language in the sections that were deleted. Cutting out these two words neither masks OP’s intent nor the general topic.

And to be fair, Op is a notorious troll. If they weren’t here to complain, but rather have an actual conversation, then I’m sure they could have thought up more appropriate language to use.