What do you have to do to get away

From, the net deck [Removed]? I can’t even play in casual without every match being a giant [Removed]. Thanks for turning the game into further garbage all of the time

Moderation Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/

3 Likes

Blizzard rewards Wins and not Loses.

So yea, even in Casual-mode people are trying to win for daily Quests.

Blame Blizzard, not the players who just want to finish the Quest.

I consider it an advantage to know what I’m up against most of the time its like those Taverns where you build deck just jump into a forum and see what are the popular decks to run in them and make a counter to that and enjoy the tears of them being countered by netdecking.

1 Like

It’s a a f2p game that rewards winning. So, you either deal with folks trying to maximize their wins or STOP.PLAYING.

1 Like

So you too were stuck too long in the midnight sea.

1 Like

I find at the floors 15, 10 etc that you tend to see more experimental decks.

1 Like

OP, you’ve complained about the game enough that I’m surprised you haven’t quit yet. There are plenty of games out there for you to enjoy, and if you don’t like netdecks/good decks/good players then I can promise you that CCGs are just not the thing for you. Either suck it up, find a group of friends to play with outside of ladder/casual, or pick up a different game. Its that simple.

1 Like

What’s becoming of you?

2 Likes

I would suggest never preordering an expansion or rather don’t give blizzard any money until they rein in the netdecking of a handful of decks that see the most play because they are not well balanced.

There are usually 135 cards in every expansion and except for a few of them, the majority never see play outside of arena.

Beyond making a wild tiger my steed, and becoming fully aware of its coronary anomalies and particularly unkind nature, not much.
No.

2 Likes

If only there were a way to play with like minded people…shame there’s no friend function…

2 Likes

Blizzard is very much not responsible for “netdecking”. This exists in literally every card game, and the only way to get rid of it is by guaranteeing that no one card has any advantage over or synergy with any other, and that isn’t fun.

The meta’s also pretty diverse right now. There are ten different Tier 1/2 decks (using VS’s most recent report) across seven classes in Standard right now, and none of them composes an overwhelming amount of the meta (the closest you have is Bomb warrior, which is ~12%).

To address your last point, there are always bad cards in a set. Making all or even most of the cards in a set relevant is a task that not only restricts future design space, but ramps up the power creep in the game to a 10. Not to mention this is something that’s nearly impossible to do in the first place. Regardless of what you do, if all (or even most of) the cards in a set are the same power level, there will still be those that come out on top (even if by only a few percent) and will be marked as Tier 1.

3 Likes

People playing casual to maximize their wins are exactly why I’ll rope in casual with no remorse

when was the last time you’ve seen a deck in casual that wasn’t a netdeck or whizbang or a new player using whatever he had pulled together

1 Like

It’s simple: don’t play multiplayer games. Learning happens in all of them.

1 Like

So…
You are responsible for netdecking!
Huh.
It all makes sense now.

You’re responsible for getting salty that people learn things, yes.

You missed the joke.
Or yours was not funny.

Either way.

I will try to sound more ridiculous, next time.

3 Likes

We play Hearthstone: we don’t have friends.

1 Like

Joke’s on you!
I am not even playing Hearthstone, and I don’t have any friends!

Wait…

2 Likes