What do you have to do to get away

Drunks don’t have friends: they have an audience.

1 Like

I advertise myself in a manner most insincere.
I stopped drinking about 3 years ago.
It annoys me. Intoxication, that is.

Though I must admit.
These forums are uplifting to a Pagliacci who lost his humour.

I cut way back on my drinking as well. I’m high on life!!

And caffeine. Sometimes sugar.

Who needs friends when you have enefriend*

` * when two people act like enemies, but are actually friends (i.e. the opposite of ‘frenemies’)

2 Likes

One plus for HS is that you can completely counter and walk over netdecks with a well built homebrew. Decks in HS tend to have favourable and weak match-ups and net decks are no exception. Usually it’s only a few % better winrate and a few more favourable match-ups but over hundreds of games on the path to legend that makes the difference and is why netdecks take the top spot. But homebrew can win easily and sometimes can even take advantage of pocket metas.

Basically what I’m saying is if your deck is consistently getting smashed in Casual it’s not netdecks. It’s because your deck is bad. It probably lacks a win condition, doesn’t consider the meta, curves badly and so on. Even if you faced good homebrew decks you’d be smashed. Casual is not a bad deck mode. It’s a testing ground (or quest completion) and you’ll see every type of deck there.

2 Likes

Well.
If and when I am high, it certainly ain’t on life.
*insert fat frog repeating ‘huehuehue’ here

Life can sometimes force you to be positive though.

And I dislike being happy, just as much as I dislike being forced to feel emotions.

1 Like

Welcome to the club!

1 Like

Not much you can do HS doesn’t allow for much creativity with the narrow 30 slots. It doesn’t allow for decent things to see play.

Mine wasn’t a joke, and it really isn’t funny when people get mad at those who learn.

Fair enough.

But really: Getting mad about people getting mad at people who intend to learn…
Perhaps this is beyond your influence.

Not that you should stop trying.

Just… consider embracing Yogg, from time to time.
He gives pretty good hugs.

1 Like

I think it’s hard to make such an assumption about your opponent simply from ONE game

1 Like

It is very easy to make an assumption.

Having a valid point: different story.

1 Like

I cannot help but wonder what deck you are playing to lose so much in Casual. I play Wild so my experience is a lot different but I played several matches over the course of the past two days and rarely lost.

However, I rarely play Casual so it could be my low MMR. You can always concede matches (3 in a row I believe) to lower your MMR.

I can honestly, truly, sincerely assure you, my dear, that complaints of netdecks in casual encourage me to play netdecks in casual. The first roping, I use a “Greetings” as a way to get their attention.

As for an intentional roper/emote spammer, win or lose, I am quick to send a friend request that is most often denied because like all immature children, they can dish it out but are too scared to swallow their own medicine.

Meh, I’ll always accept a friend request. I always find it to be good entertainment.

The basic argument that you can play what you want in casual means that I can rope or play the game however I want. If you don’t like it, feel free to concede.

1 Like

Pretty easy assumption to make that you are trying to farm wins if you’re playing Mech Hunter at my MMR in casual.

1 Like

So if someone gets a win 3 games with hunter quest, they are only allowed to play a deck which is built around crocolisk?

Playing 3 games is ‘farming for wins’?

2 Likes

I’m not saying you can’t - I was simply stating the people that resort to such behavior are usually looking for attention. That is all I’m saying - and if you don’t feel like losing to my OTK, then feel free to concede.

Why not play ranked if your goal is to play optimized decks for wins? There’s literally zero reason not to play ranked when you queue tier 1 decks.

1 Like

I play Factorio.

Probably the greatest game ever made.

1. I am familiarizing myself with the T1 deck

2. I am running a budget version of the T1 deck to decide if it’s a keeper

3. I need a break from ladder

4. I hit a losing streak on ladder and blowing off steam

5. I reached my ranked goal for the season and just want to terrorize noobs/princesses such as yourself

6. I’m somewhat of an obnoxious troll that is inspired by posts like this - Odd Paladin? Yep. OTK Mindblast? Yep. Mech Hunter? Yep. In Casual? Yep.

7. When I stop seeing meme decks on ladder, I’ll stop bringing netdecks to casual

8. I use HS Replay and keep hoping that someday, a princess, such as yourself, in true princess fashion, will honor me with a “HOW DARE THIS EXIST IN CASUAL!!!” so I can post replay and laugh and laugh and laugh

9. Messing with people is too much fun

10. I have a possible RL interruption so I play casual in case I have to concede before the match is finished

11. If you are willing to financially support my account, I will gladly take into consideration anything you want me to play but until such an event occurs, I will HS how I see fit

12. Being %100 competitive %100 of the time is quite exhausting

13. The salt of your tears sustain my soul

14. Because I can

15. If you have an issue with any of the reasons I’ve listed, please see #14

2 Likes