What do we call Hearthstone addicts?

What should we call frequent or regular Hearthstone players? People addicted to the game and getting to Legend again and again when they could be doing something useful instead?

I vote: Hearthstoners.

Imagine coming to these forums and posting something as stupid as this.

It’s a game. Some enjoy playing it. Plus, just because players consistently make it to legend each month, doesn’t mean their addicted.

6 Likes

Well, the purpose of this game is to create addiction and nothing more. Sure there are some people who enjoy it but if you read the forums, you’ll see most people who play this game feel like something died inside of them. And yet they continue to plat because, you know, sunken cost fallacy, fear of missing out.
And yes, Blizzard is aware of them but they don’t mind. After all, money does not stink.

2 Likes

I don’t remember saying something like this isn’t true.

I simply believe the original post is just a dumb nudge at people who are able to reach higher ranks simply because they enjoy the game.

1 Like

This is complete nonsense.

I flagged this as trolling.

2 Likes

If I really want to, it takes me 2-3 days to hit legend. Playing a couple of hours after work.

One day for diamond and another one or two for legend (depends on the pocketmeta), with aprox 3-4 hours playtime each day.

A friend of mine needs a single day for top 500, usually at the first day of the month. He was multible times rank 1 just cuz of how quick he is.

So your statement is total nonsence, actually I never played a game where the highest rank is that easy to reach.

1 Like

With how many bonus stars? 11?

1 Like

I got usually 10, the friend I talked about is on 11 allways.

2 Likes

Good for you, it is not so big deal to reach Legend with 10-11 bonus stars early. :slight_smile:

The blizzard shill flags again.

1 Like

I think you’re jealous of their skills.

1 Like

I’m not a shill; how childish.

1 Like

I’m not addicted, I just like the game! I can stop whenever I want, but I just choose not to do so!!

I’M NOT ADDICTED!!

1 Like

while this is true, it’s also true that you have to reach a certain level to actually get so many bonusstars…

I’m jealous of their free time. I can just about find enough to keep the daily quests under control.

1 Like

Ye that is kinda my point, once you are up there (maybe not if it was pure luck) it is super easy to stay up there.
Way easier then in any other game I’ve played.
In LoL I had to try hard every single season to get back to my top rank, with a truckload of time investment.
In hs I can do that literally by the way.
Most of the time I just troll around with my own decks until end of the month, then I pick a top climber deck and hit legend in a breath. (Atm that would be hound hunter)
If I want to climb ranks at legend it’s a whole different story.

1 Like

Very much in denial there sir.

I’m not the one pretending to be Norm McDonald.

If I’m a shill (which I am not) what are you?

Why do you go out of your way to make enemies?

1 Like

Bruh, I’ve seen you flag a lot of posts that didn’t warrant it. You’re one of if not the biggest shills on these forums.