What deck do you hate the most right now?

Oh no worries, I know you don’t.

I made a post about this a while ago, but I wish Blizzard adopted a policy in their balancing that ensured that there existed at least one competitive, non offensive (hopefully minion based, low RNG) deck in each meta as a way of guaranteeing the minimum quality of the meta.

Currently we have no such guarantee, so the meta is free to go down some awful path and become this narrow monster of a meta where certain decks force the play of their counters to stay competitive, thereby limiting the overall enjoyment of the game in my opinion.

This is becoming more and more relevant as power creep is spiraling out of control.

Every single deck being played. Hate them all. Quit the game. Life is better.

Hate not being able to play Warrior.
Look how Blizzard massacred my boy,

I wouldn’t say I hate it, but man it’s hard to get through all the divine shields vs. std mech Paladin

Prestor is beyond broken right now, especially on Druid and nearly the same for Mage. I’ve ran 64 games since hitting Diamond 5 on day 1 this season, 51 have been against either Prestor decks. It is unbelievably oppressive.

What deck are you using?

Mech Pally since last season

Your winrate is around 50% with Mech Paladin. Although, it can be frustrating to run into the same deck and nauseam.

Murloc Shaman
Murloc Warlock
Celestial Druid

These decks are the most favored versus Prestor Druid. Consider giving them a try.

This. Well, most variants of Druid are obnoxious to play against because of Guff.

The fact that you need to play a specific deck because of the super saturation of one specific deck shows the deck in question is broken, Blizz bot…

You don’t need to play a specific deck. However, you could set yourself up for victory (instead of failure) by playing a deck that is favored against Prestor Druid. I’m only recommending decks that play well into the deck you’re complaining about. You don’t have to do anything.

Is that necessary? Not that it . makes any sense, because I am not defending Blizzard.

It was absolutely necessary. Your response was typical Blizz Bot.

You’d prefer I strayed from giving advice and blindly agree with you?

7 straight Prestor decks since i’ve posted, all 7 played Prestor by turn 6, 3 of them by turn 5 with coin. Again, the deck is absurdly broken and overplayed. It doesn’t matter if there are other decks that fair better. NO deck that hits legendary should have a 7 percent win rate against a specific deck. You should also not be seeing well over 80 percent of your games against one deck. That is a broken algorithm AND a broken deck.

since I started to queue for today nothing but Prestor druids and curse warlocks again zzzzz so much fun -.-

It does not show that and you don’t have to play anything.

The correct statement is that you must beat the meta to climb in rank. If you do not want to do what is required to beat the meta, you are free to play what you want and have fun. Concede to each druid and move on.

The idea that one should be able make any rank using whatever deck you want without struggle is silly. You should be able to climb with mech paladin fine if you play it better.

But short of that, switch decks to finish and then switch back or give up the climb.

the ones that come from technology like cellphones with internet or laptops or pcs or tablets with internet from the social media websites with video quality shares, unlike 10 years ago.

its mandatory to include that in posts now bc a common forum counter was that years ago copying was exactly and or close to the powerlevel it is now with this level of internet avail, speed, and quality, such as a video over a decklist.

so yea the path of least resistance decks upset me.
soon, surgeries will be done auto by cellphone in recliner with usb c.
so will births and
we learned this year that ears are now optional due to cellphones being this internet focused.

in breath 2, gannon should be replaced with an iphone 16 or something to keep it ahead of its time a bit, like all good games should be remade with droids and i’s as the enemies to keep them realistic and true. regulation on these devices is not a thing moms can block their daughters and that’s legal and apparently not relevant as in hearts don’t matter bc of greedy phone company peeps.

Another standard Blizz Bot response. When did “meta” become one or two decks? When 80 percent of the players are using the same deck, just waiting to see who draws one card first, in a deck that has a 75% chance to draw that card, that’s not Meta, that’s a broken game.

One, this is absolutely a hyperboyle doused in salt. All forms of druid are about 20% of d4-d1.

Two, failing to adapt to what you are seeing in the game is failing to play the game well enough to progress. It’s a competitive ladder game. If you don’t want to complete, play a different game mode.

What’s broken is your expectation that you should play whatever jank you want and climb.

I HATE druids and I hate the current meta, especially the deck you are playing, but that still doesn’t mean any of it is broken. If anything the murlocs are likely the most broken thing in the current meta.

If that’s true, lol @ idiots playing druids and move on.

Insulting people won’t change facts. Call me whatever you want. It just makes you look salty and immature.

3 Likes

Proves argument with facts & numbers

Blizzbot: stop being immature!