What about a theater system?

In Hearthstone, it would be awesome to have a theater system. Just imagine, that you see an amazing play by an opponent, or you like their deck in some way, or maybe the game lasts like thirty turns and it was really close some how. You could go back and replay the entire match, beginning to end. A theater system would be great for new players too, so they can go back and watch the other player perhaps to see how they beat them, or maybe to see how other cards can impact others. I imagine it would be helpful and fun for everyone, I think the Blizzard Community would love it. Thanks.

2 Likes

If you use pc you can already do this with 3rd party deck tracker.

1 Like

I don’t see why Blizzard can’t just implement the feature though??

1 Like

It would have to be a paid feature for them to even consider it.

I like your idea, Whicker, and I think it, or something like it, could be beneficial to Hearthstone.

My similar idea I shared, or idea at least along the same lines, was that there be an “Auto-battle” function that a player can have automatically ask at the start of their 1vs1 games, or that can be asked manually, for the opponent to answer “Yes” or “No” to having the rest of the 1vs1 Hearthstone game be played by computers (which may be somewhat random, but it would offer enjoyment and a break from players try-harding in the grind all the time (for legend and such)).

Another idea someone shared was if the 1 Player Mode called Practice could be more comprehensive and even offer an option to play both sides of the battle (like seeing the opponent’s hand to learn better what other decks might draw and hold against you) which I think would be a good adaptation to my Auto-battle idea in 1vs1 Hearthstone with both players’ hands being revealed for the rest of that game that takes place as an Auto-battle played out by computer programming algorithms and/or what-not.