Welcome to the Year of the Hydra

Yeah the new Core cards are not included yet in the library, but thanks for the link. We’ll see them April 12th I guess.

1 Like

You can save the roadmap in a folder and use a zoom for learning details…

Thank you Blizzard for not fixing the things that needed it and making things worse that didn’t need it. This expansion is going to be a failure as long as the UiS quests remain in standard. It truly amazes me how many of these developers are still employed.

1 Like

dominant archtypes in standard are cyclical. Aggro and combo have been at he top of the game for a while… now it seems Control and value are taking center stage. they will be back.
the point of the core set is to keep things fresh and fluid. baron and locknload are niche card and they are rotating to make way for other cards.

1 Like

Making quality of life improvements rather than new modes is one of my favorite announcements/decisions made in Hearthstone! The mercenaries task improvement will make things so much easier and make the process more creative and forgiving.

With this, I’ll be doing a lot of bounties. The interesting animation of showing your finished bounty run and working up to the treasure chest has become frustratingly slow when we want to get through bounties as quickly as possible. I would love to see bounty animations be brutally fast or non-existent so we can enjoy ripping through bounties quickly.

I already note how we are going in this direction with requiring one click instead of two for the campfire and starting the first fight ability immediately when entering combat mode.

1 Like

Hola. Yo tengo una pregunta. ¿Vais a compensar por las cartas que van a pasar a Esencial con su valor de polvo arcano o tengo que desencantarlas antes de que las cambiéis a Esencial, ya que voy a tenerlas de igual manera al convertirse en Esencial?

Hello. I have a question. Are you going to compensate for the cards that are going to Essential at their Arcane Dust value or do I have to disenchant them before you’ll change them to Essential since I’m still going to have them when it become Essential?

1 Like

Otra pregunta. ¿Las cartas Esenciales que vuelvan a Salvaje las tendré aunque haya desencantado su versión Salvaje cuando pasaron a Esencial, al creer que ya no me servían de nada?

Where are the future expansion hints?

1 Like

Hydra Dominatus
2 0 C

Just make old adventures purchasable with gold. :upside_down_face:

1 Like