Welcome back bundle disappeared after update

I got back 10 days ago, did the tutorials, got the 150 free cards and the borrowed decks. After that I got the catch-up pack for 5 bucks and had both welcome bundles in my store, the 40 bucks for 80 packs and 20 bucks for 40 packs.

Since I still had days left to get my borrowed deck, I decided to wait until I got that, to avoid duplicates.

The thing is: after last tuesday’s patch, both bundles disappeared from my store. They were not showing the “last day of this offer” tag like other offers and aren’t they supposed to last 14 days? I got my borrowed deck this weekend and the bundles disappeared 2 days after I came back.

Talked to a few people on Reddit and the official Discord server and there are others with the same issue. Waited for today’s store refresh to see if it would show up, but nothing.

Opened a ticket to support and got a generic answer too. Is there anything else to do besides accept the fact that we got f’ed by possibly a bug, that they forgot to check if the welcome bundles were still showing before they decided to overwrite everyone’s store with the same new offers?

No way another horror story where the game “bugged” and players lose out.

Hey wheres shillla and scrotes to tell you that you didnt experience this thing you experienced…

I used to marvel at all the glitches in the early years how “bugs” would delete peoples gold but never buggout and give everyone gold… weird right…

Its definitely normal and fine for every bug concerning gold to TAKE gold from players… instead of giving it… since its a “bug”

Im sure the ensuing HEROIC TAVERN BRAWL (designed to take your gold) was just a coincidence right ofc it is…

Im sure changing weeklies is just an unrelated event… where peoples time and GOLD is now worth less than it was prior…

Just a coincidence of course…

“bro you dont even know how statistics works”