We want our dust back

I literally made all my classic cards I use gold because I was told this was a permanent staple to the game I only play standard you guys don’t care about balancing wild… at least let me get dust back on my gold cards from these sets…

9 Likes

I think it is best to keep this kind of posts under one thread so that we do not spread too thin. If you agree you can join us here:

2 Likes

“Blizzard may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Platform or Accounts at any time, including removing items, or revising the effectiveness of items in an effort to balance a Game. Blizzard may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Platform or Accounts without notice or liability.”

you have agreed to this

3 Likes

We have agreed, but that does not mean that this is a fair trade. It just stinks.

5 Likes

The main point here is that paying customers won’t continue paying if they feel that they can’t trust the word of the company. They crafted golden Classic cards with the understanding that they would always be in Standard, or at the very least they would receive compensation if the cards were taken out of Standard. Now the company that said Classic cards would always be in Standard has changed the rules without compensating people who believed their previous stance. Is that fair? I don’t think it’s fair for the people who invested real money or game resources to craft Classic cards in gold or to craft expensive Classic legendaries, etc.

1 Like

I have every card from classic I’ve played since the start of hearthstone I just recently started making parts of it gold and this just grinds my gears that we are just shoved to the side so that new people have it easier. Without compensation, I spent a lot of real money on this game.

1 Like