We should call Constructed the "Netdeck" game

In a way it’s similar to how almost all of the prominent YouTubers don’t actually edit their own videos. There’s this illusion of one individual, when the reality is a small team.

2 Likes

car manufacturing and making a deck in 10 minutes aren’t even in the same realm…soooo…nice try?

The craziest part is I knew that was about the best response you were going to have. Maybe play more and get good at the game and post less on the forums. You seem like one of those types that will argue anything even when you are presented facts about the case that show you are wrong.

Here you go since you wanted that quote…unless you can somehow magically spin this (which we both know you are going to try your hardest to do) then this means you only want to win…so why play this paticular game if all you want is to play the stuff that only wins? I swear…taking responsibility for something is like the plague in this day and age.

The original comment of yours that I responded to, quoted in full:

There’s literally nothing in there that isn’t your own personal opinion.

This isn’t a “facts vs facts” scenario, aside from the “fact” that we have differing opinions.

That’s cute, except if you’ll allow me to quote what I said IN CONTEXT:

And the CONTEXT in which I said that statement you quoted from me, was responding to THIS statement from YOU, in which you said the following:

And here was my FULL response, IN CONTEXT, to that statement you cherry picked:

If you want to play silly forum gotcha-isms, I could just as easily do that to you:

I could take that statement out of context, and maybe say something like:

It seems kinda ridiculous that you complain so much about a game you hate and aren’t any good at. Why even bother being on this forums? It’s not like the game is ever going to change to conform to you.

Nobody’s going to read your posts over at Blizz HQ and go “dang, Ladanna has a point, let’s hire them to do our balancing.”

You’re sound and fury signifying nothing.

… but of course, that would be silly of me, because I’d just be cherry-picking your statements out of context. And nobody likes a disingenuous arguer, do they? I mean, who would be THAT out of touch to try and go THAT FAR on a forums? Who would have the complete lack of utter wherewithal and common sense, nay common decency even, to be THAT much of a Karen on these forums?

Ahhh. I see. Well, pot to kettle, I guess.

1 Like

I could name a few…

actually, more than a few :sweat_smile: :laughing: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Lies, misquotes, manipulations, combining forces against someone, report system abuse…this place is ridiculous sometimes

Yea, I think I’m approaching the point where I need to take a break from here.

It’s all good most of the time, from most people. And I have a high tolerance for annoyance just in general. But eventually, death-by-thousand-cuts wears me down.

This is pure raw projection. Homebrewers have a trumped up level of thinking that they are better than netdeckers. They aren’t. Indeed the vast majority of homebrews are worse than netdecks. They are being bad but with extra steps.

1 Like

the funniest part of your reply was talking about putting a quote in full context when you didn’t in the very first response to me rofl!!! too funny! I was right about you just arguing for sure…and I do know only 1 person that got to legendary without netdecking. Honestly, I didn’t read the rest of your comments because I don’t care. Live on the forums I guess and have no real experience in game.

You do realize that “ignoring me” only works if you, ya know… actually ignore me?

Were I a petty individual, I could hypothetically use this opportunity to type stuff like “you are admitting that I am correct and that you were wrong this entire time, AND that your father smells like elderberries. If you agree and concede that I am the undisputed winner and that I’m the most awesome person to ever live, DON’T respond to this. Your silence is tacit approval of absolutely everything I’ve ever typed, anywhere. Additionally, the moon is made of cheese.”

Which, if you truly didn’t care, then you wouldn’t even read that, let alone respond to it.

Diamond is not an achievement.

1 Like

Thinking success has the same meaning for all people, is not an achievement.
At best it’s naive and at worst it’s malevolence.

You yourself defined “success” as winning, “the goal of the game.” This is a metric that can be measured objectively. Diamond isn’t that much winning.

Not everyone is going as easily to Diamond as you, and they don’t deserve bullying by you or anybody. Not everyone is born and living with the same opportunities as you think.-

Sorry, that you can’t resist the urge to reply. You aren’t correct. You literally tried to say I did something you did without you saying you did it. Nice try I guess? I know this will bug you since like I already said you can’t help but reply (meaning you are petty). Maybe one day you will figure out how to argue with someone with some kind of substance. Don’t worry, I won’t even look at your response but will chuckle when I see my little notification appear and it has your name in it.

If no one home brewed net deckers wouldn’t be able to play…sooooo there is that. At least try to think about what you type before you type it. Also, you can test my statement in draft formats across numerous games to see if I am correct. It has been a pandemic since the days of the magazine “Scry” and will always be a splinter in the minds of those that net deck since it attacks them on a real level and not just some “raw projection.”

That’s true. The problem here is that you think you’re him.

When it comes to Arena, I am him. Or at least I was. I have multiple top 100 Americas leaderboard finishes, although I haven’t played Arena recently because of the barcode epidemic. You would be better off ignoring your own “skill” and copying every Arena deckbuilding pick I made.

And yet here we are, with YOU acting like you’re so smart because you’re a fan of draft formats. There’s no way you’ve cracked more packs than I have, son.

That’s the thing about deckbuilding. It’s for the top 1%. The bottom 99% are better off copying the smarter kid’s homework because there’s zero penalty for copying homework and there’s ALWAYS a smarter kid. And we’ve got half the playerbase delusionally thinking that they’re special and original and creative. They are not.

I miss “gimmick” decks. They encouraged experimentation. There have always been those boring people who just copied meta decks(there’s a reason I hate Warlock), however there seemed to be more people having fun experimenting.

I net deck all the time and am not shy or ashamed of it.

I played the eff out of Odd Paladin during that era. I hit a wall and realized the deck itself isn’t going to get me anywhere.

This time around, I found a Hunter deck that is fun to play. I dusted useless stuff, crafted the deck and am having a blast.

Complaining about netdeckers is like telling someone they’re cooked food doesn’t count because they followed a recipe.

Or telling me my crochet doesn’t count because I followed a pattern.

That is all it is - a recipe, a pattern.

That is the nature of CCGs/TCGs. This has been complained about since the dawn of time and it’s just as ridiculous now as it was then.

I prefer to learn how to pilot. I don’t have the patience to build.

rofl, I know Ladaane personally and there is no way you have opened more packs than HER. She was playing magic when it first came out and the amount of star wars ccg she has is actually comical. Unless you have spent over 10k on cards, been a judge for wotc for magic and pokemon, and tested several start ups then you haven’t opened more than her and that is a fact.

1 Like