We now have an official card library

I had totally missed this. Pretty cool stuff and runs extremely smooth on my phone so far.

Announcement:

Library:

11 Likes

Bae Chao says “ssshhhh”

MY JAWS-

" I said SSSHHHH."

1 Like

Cool. Good to know. 20 characters

When hearthpwn closes down and you realize you actually have to do something with your “official” site .

2 Likes

Actually, Hearthpwn isn’t closing. After announcing that they wouldn’t sell (prompting Fluxflashor to make Out Of Cards) they sold it off to another group at the last minute.

Some good news. Thank god.

Hey, this is cool stuff, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Too bad it’s missing the most important thing - card sounds.

I wanted to spend an hour or two listening to the funny sound effects when minions die.

Thanks for sharing, but its more the sub-forum its posted in that I am interested in. I was unaware we even had a website feedback sub-forum. Sounds like the perfect place to give some feedback about the “new & improved” forums that I have been wanting to for a while now.

1 Like

There is “alot” of stuffs ongoing at each different sub-forum. Thus, it might be worthwhile to visit them occasionally.

However, I also suspect that Mobile user may have a slightly more difficult time to spot new contents.

The website seems to have a “weird” way on how contents are presented in NEW/UNREAD/LATEST tabs, unless the user is familiar with how to access the contents.

Wait, What are you talking about? Sub-forum? Where?

Haha I though it sort of an online reflection of your actual collection. Good to have still.