We need ways to spend our gold on battlegrounds shop

It’s absurd. You can buy hero skins for standard from the shop, yet for battlegrounds you can’t? What do I do with my gold? Add the 2000 gold battlepass back at least.

4 Likes

Battlegrounds is a pay to win feature , no point in adding anything to it…they are driving it to pay to win because else the only solution is killing it like they did with Duels.

They removed ways to spend gold as opposed to really currency. I don’t see them adding ways to spend gold.

I agree. Battlegrounds has too many older cosmetic items you can’t get which should be able to be bought for gold.

Idk about the thread title

I want a sausage and egg biscuit
I’m probably going to get myself a sausage and egg biscuit in the next 20 minutes
But I don’t NEED a sausage and egg biscuit

And the hero slots ain’t coming back for gold, let’s be real

1 Like

When a man has all the solo adventures he wants and the coin swag of his choosing already the gold definitely piles up…

i dont think we need it

more gold for packs is always a good thing

some players don’t play traditional Hearthstone(BG only players) so having something they can spent their gold on shouldn’t just be dismissed, just because you wouldn’t use/benefit doesn’t mean it shouldn’t exist.

Ok sure, at least add cosmetics for gold. There is always a way around it, no need to defend small indie company.

The tradeoff for battlegrounds is you dont get to spend gold. In standard you buy stuff for gold because there is a wider selection, usually packs, that are needed to make decks, which is used to play the game. Which often are paid for with real money, which funds the game.

In bg, no packs.

You missing the point.
Look at it like this, Blizzard is a shark.
Remove the fishies from the pool, and Blizzard kills the mode, moving to another pool.
Aka what happened to duels. If it aint profitable, they kill it off.

BG was great when it was free, now they made it p2w, you can’t buy crap with gold…