We Need Different Odyn Nerf

Just got done playing a game against Warrior so I thought okay Odyn is nerfed these Even and Highlander warriors are done with finally

NOPE so this warrior at beginning of the game has these things happen Renathal, +10 cards +10 health, Baku, hero power now gives 4 armor, Brann Bronzebeard the 3 mana version and Emperor Thaurissan for cost reductions but wait that’s not all he also has access to Brawls, the Garrosh Gifts (more Brawls), that card which is a 7 mana Brawl that always wins, oh yeah and thanks for “nerfing” aftershocks to 5 mana cause guess what, that’s in the deck too. Of course then there is still have Heavy Plate too, the 1 mana armor boar, the 1 mana hero power is free, the 1 mana gain 4 armor for both players, etc and OMG, why did we just trade one unfun Warrior for another? WHY? Why not fix the actual problem with the card like you did with Shroomfury?

Are you new to the game? Have you forgotten they don’t balance the game around wild?

Play standard

1 Like

Why would a Wild player be new to the game? I have not forgotten that the devs are incompetent, that is why I am here to help.

Play someone else on the forum, you are out of your depth here.

Well, it’s strange for an old player to forget that the game isn’t balanced around Wild, especially when the name of the mode itself implies it’s…well, wild xD

1 Like

stop playing wild. Playing wild is your problem.

Wild is not for the faint of heart :radioactive:, for those accustomed to Wild the standard format is too limited.

1 Like

I like all of hearthstone the game

2 Likes

Exactly, thank you, don’t get me wrong Standard is fine but also boring predictable and limited, that is why I play Wild so I can actually flex my brain a bit.

1 Like