We Need A Shadow Minion

We need a minion that can bounce itself to the hand.

And one that could turn from spell to minion and back again.

And on that turns into Blessing of Kings for Paladin!

And one that lays bombs on areas of the opponent’s hero randomly and detonate when they lay a Secret there!

And we need a weapon that can turn into a minion after the hero attacks with it and attacks again WITH CHARGE!

We have one with Rush

Yeah, I know. Is that all your want to say?

I’m all set, thanks.

so pen flinger?but with a free bounce?

Well thanks, Jackass.

To elaborate, I guess? It could be like another way too like Titans or whatever. Idc because I didn’t elaborate in the original post. It was more about the hype of sharing new good and interesting ideas to help Hearthstone, not fully fleshing out “GOOD” creations to have “EVIL” destructions of them, but whatever. Everyone does their own thing. I get how it is here. I’ll probably just stop posting if everyone here is going to be like this.

You’re quite welcome

Reported

Also, you’re wrong about this. We don’t have “ONE” (Weapon that changes into a minion with Rush). We have “ONE” (minion with Rush that changes into a weapon). You should think more.

If I’d responded with “one” in any fashion, sure, you’d be correct, but I never claimed there was a singular entity. Just an example.

So mad…

You can’t be that mad that you were wrong. It’s okay. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ummm

We do have a weapon with Rush. I never said we have one with Charge. Where is the error?

P.S. I see the error, but I would like it if you gave it a shot. You’ll never learn if I just TELL you. Good luck!

Does anyone want to talk about some ideas for…

1. A minion that can bounce itself to the hand (preferably like the Titan ability)

2. A minion that turns into Blessing of Kings for Paladin

3. A minion that randomly lays bombs on areas of the opponent’s hero where Secrets would go to detonate if they play a Secret there

4. A weapon that changes into a minion with Charge after your hero attacks with it

5. A minion that could turn from spell to minion and back again

???