Wax Rager balance suggestion

Wax Rager is like one of the strongest treasures from the new Duels mode (and kobolds and katacombs too).

But the problem is that you can instantly lose the game if the enemy somehow duplicate the Wax Rager in any way.

The problem gets worse with things that activate Deathrattles like passive treasures and the new Hunter Hero Power.

My proposed change does nothing about the Wax Rager signature immortality and the card is virtually the same, except that the player can only have a single Immortal Wax Rager on his control, preventing instant loses to Wax Rager + duplication.

What you guys think?

https:// i.imgur. com/9zGvOSa.png

Just remove it, maybe add another, better ballanced treasure instead.

You think he is too overpowered? Even with this change?

No. I think your change is fine. But noone would bother to implement it, when they can just remove it.

It is rather amusing because people are requesting for balance changes from a skill POV.

HS is an RNG game. LoL So as much as you are right, it doesn’t make too much of a difference.

How it does not make too much of a difference…? Most of the treasures in the Duels mode are nerfed versions of the treasures you find on the adventures.

We don’t want duels match being too polarized, where a single treasure being used means instant win if the opponent don’t have one specific card.