Waste remover interaction with plagues

It’s about a card that I think doesn’t behave as it should: “waste remover” at the end of the turn should destroy the bottom 3 cards in my deck. In this game I played my last 3 cards were “plagues”, but instead of destroying them it acted as if I drew them, dealing damage to me and reshuffling them inside the deck (“Helyas effect”) (while with other cards that say “destroy a card in the deck” I never had this issue, the plagues were just destroyed without activating their effects). It wasn’t an important game to lose, but if the card first draws the bottom cards and then destroys them, I think it should be specified in the effect description.

There is a good chance that you had a Furnace Fuel in your deck

By the way I crafted that deck today, I felt really good about it at first. Then I finally played against a Dk pest and realized that the whole slugelock archetype is destroyed against Dk Pest : whenever the DK put a pest in your deck, it acts like it shuffles your entire deck. So the whole principle of the deck that consist in puting some sluge in the bottom is totally destroyed since it’s not in the bottom anymore. So you end up drawing them and your cards that are meant to destroy your sluge just destroy random cards at the bottom instead. I don’t know if this is wanted from the devs but I guess not ?? In my opinion this is a BUG…

That’s because it DOES shuffle your whole deck.

Plagues are SHUFFLED into your deck, not just “added” to your deck in a random position.

All of the cards that add Plagues literally say the word “shuffle”. I don’t understand how anyone is surprised by this.

Yep you are right. The thing is that makes the whole sluge archetype useless in my opinion since there are way too many dk pest