Was Path of Arthas removed?

Hey all, I was wondering if the Path of Arthas was removed from the shop and if so was this intended? The cards didn’t rotate and I was saving up my gold to buy it, but after the expansion launched I looked in the store and it seems to be missing.

If they really did take it out that kind of sucks because it means the only way to get those cards now is to craft them right?

I’m wondering about this too. I’m a returning player and was hoping to check out the Death Knight.

i still see them in the shop. maybe a bug for you report it

path of arthas is still in the shop for me.

Maybe you missed it somewhere on the shop. It’s right below the mixqueen azshara bundle

1 Like

Oh, there it is. Thanks. I can’t see how I could have missed it, maybe it was only gone for a little bit. (Or maybe I was too sleep deprived to see it, lol)

It was actually removed from the shop when the expansion went live.
Probably an oversight from the devs, but it went back in with a hotfix so all can get it again.

It’s totally understandable. For some godforsaken reason it doesn’t actually have its name below the image & in big font like everything else does. It’s on the bundle image itself which that makes it very easy to overlook if you’re actively searching for something.