Was fun, now not so much

I have been playing and completing every season since the beta. To say I have a few hours in is an understatement. So, with that said, I am finding myself not having much fun anymore. The game used to be about thoughtful decisions both in deck making and execution of trades. Now it seems to be who can draw more cards faster or execute their gimmick win first.

Watching another player draw endlessly or continue their turn long after the rope has ended is just not fun. Please put some boundaries on the endlessly drawing decks. It is time to balance those mechanics. If a mage, rogue, warlock, or priest comes up and shows they are a draw meta type deck, I just concede. Not because I can’t bet them when RNG is in my favor, but because they are boring. I do not want to watch a game in which I am not a participant.

I enjoy playing the new seasons and expansion cards with the new mechanics involved, so I am not satisfied with “just going back to classic”. How about putting some boundaries on how many cards can be drawn in a turn or just simple put an auto end when rope is done. Maybe even limit how many cards can be played in a single turn. Something please.