Warrior suggested deck feels really bad

After trying the new suggested deck i hope someone comes up with a better idea, this deck feel really weak i have played 8 games now and only won one, you are dead before you get cards to use. It might be because the deck contains alot high cost cards, these kinda decks dosnt work anymore after all classes is like right in the face builds, its all about who kill who in the shortest amount of rounds since last expansion. the new weapons are great in theory, but when you have spells of a decent cost to use to like create the taunt minion you are allready half dead, and the only reason I won 1 fight was because i was lucky to get two troublemakers on the hand. The warrior need a more fast control deck and not waiting to have 7 mana to get some usefull done, its to late in the game in the current state, even a paladin murlock is better than this warrior deck.
If anyone have a better deck im listening, I want to try reach a golden warrior after 500 wins this is not gonna happend with this deck.