Warrior 's unfair build on Brawl this week

Hello ! . I am a vanila wow player who always loved tank warrior. and hybrid hunter bm - surv ( unfortunetly warrior was a class always on the nerf section. ) So in heartstone they are still my two fav classes . But on this legend event on braw,l I can’t win final boss E.T.C. with warrior .They are the same class ,only he has way better cards than yours . NO i do not wish to try with other classes apart from hunter and pala. Even so I do wish a faireer chance with my warrior. relying on the chance my rush dragoncaller will bring up the tressure dragon or dathwing drag, is something but comes too late . I have no way to clear his many and powerfull minnions. he kills your minnion AND removes cards from you . he always has way more powerfull min . He is also provided with varriaty so that his all panda card gets all the benefits ,poison being the worst of it alongside with lifesteal and windfurry . he also manages to have three to four of thosse .The only thing i managed was to reach him fatiguting. but it was tooo late. Maybe give more taunt minnions . or some clearing cards to lvl with that cow a bit. Not all of us like him that much . So plzmake it a bit more fair for war and stop desliking that class . A vanila wow and diablo 2 .gal :)))