Warrior is just disgusting

Currently in standard, you simply lose against Reno warrior, it has too much of everything and its not punished by nothing, except really really really once in a full moon bad RNG. As in a lucky rat on brann or boom.
We need to add an armor breaking minion in the game, a minion that simply deletes his armor, otherwise warrior is simply unbeatable.

3 Likes

thereā€™s already an armor breaking minion on the game, not sure if itā€™s in standard though

There used to be a really bad matchup for warrior in the form of plagues, they decided to remove that though.

2 Likes

Plagues were a bit too much of a lottery, besides, having just one class as counter is not enough.
They are doing pretty good without Brann, but when Brann is active, thereā€™s simply no chance.
You cannot have minions on board and if you somehow succeed, they armor up for few turns, then clear your entire board in a heartbeat.
A single class cannot have all this power, i donā€™t understand why its so hard for blizzard to see this.

Well having 1 counter is better than none.

Now thereā€™s none

2 Likes

Platebreaker
Not in standard anymore unfortunately, otherwise heā€™d be in every deck.

Warrior is just disgusting

Yep.

Also the Wheel Warlock, which, as far as I understand, is quite the opposite now: the supposed ā€˜nerfā€™ ā€” generally an insignificant change, to be honest ā€” of the boombozo is actually a major buff in that particular matchup, so the tables have been turned completely.

Then why write about it if you donā€™t know? :grinning:

I donā€™t even think thatā€™s the root of the problemā€¦ but then this discussion becomes repetitive (for example, Iā€™d propose something like this as one of possible options).

Is this because you play the TNT guy after the Wheel now?>

You ever try using less than a full board of minions to ā€œbaitā€ out brawls, gifts of brawls.

So youā€™re not SHOCKED afterā€¦

Im done wasting my time figuring out what the hell is wrong with itā€¦ all i know is that you have no chance against warrior now, no deck can beat it. Even with 2 rats, you have no chance, if brann doesnt do it, they have excavates, inventor boom, boom boss, reno, any of them can change the game in their favor instantly.
And before you people come here and start suggesting decks that can beat it, remember, iā€™m talking about serious decks that can handle the meta, not counters to reno warrior that get no wins otherwise.

2 Likes

Apparently, yes, as far as I understand.

I personally donā€™t play this disgusting deck. :grinning:

I now use the Rat in my PlagueDeck and if i catch Brann the warrior loose. HS was fun. But now you have no variety anymore. And i hate this OTK-Thingies like SIF and the concentration from two or three Meta-Decksā€¦HS is done, time for a new cardgame, but where it is?

The key is being tired. Win-loss balance is not important. Being tired means that you are doing hard labor on one side. Itā€™s a slave.

not only that boombozo is a late game card usually comes after you left 10-15 card in deck so chances of drawing tnt is high and removes your late game strategy to beat the warrior in a heartbeat.

Wait, you donā€™t feel like you have more agency?!

naturally, this must be YOUR fault!

ā€¦or the devs screwed up, again.

1 Like

The easiest excuse for developers is to blame other people(players) for being lazy.

1 Like

team 5 are both lazy and incompetent.

2 Likes

No, they arenā€™t.
Itā€™s just the usual money making strategy.

They regularly kill classes/decks with planned nerfs,
so if you are a f2p player and donā€™t have the whole collection
you simply canā€™t keep up and need to pay if you want to build another competitive deck.
If you pay, you can play until the next nerf.
And the cycle continues to repeat itselfā€¦

Citation needed.

Greed doesnā€™t mean incompetence and laziness arenā€™t presentā€¦they often work hand in hand.