VS Syndicate's podcast is out. We have a 3 class meta

What are you talking about. It’s automatic with logging. Not sure if you’re trolling to be honest.

:rofl:

You don’t even understand that archetype definition is human work

If you’re actually not trolling: let me tell your that VICIOUS SYNDICATE THEMSELVES DO NOTHING SPECIAL OR VERY USEFUL.

They routinely just read RESULTS. Their takes are often VERY BAD; e.g. they just said in this (latest) podcast that “it’s impossible to refine the aggro decks”; this is absolute nonsense at a level that is just laughable (and you can ask any good player at the top ranks if you don’t believe me).

Well, at least we now know for sure that VS is good.

When Carnivore tells you your takes are bad, you’re doing something right.

You’re correct that they sometimes have bad takes, but their editorializing is separate from their data. They have the best numbers, and that’s what matters; they don’t always have the best opinions.

I think that optimizing aggro decks is currently extraordinarily difficult, but that “impossible” is a slight exaggeration. Only slight though.

It probably explains why you whine you can’t raise your rank.

I already said I don’t care if you don’t believe me. Ask a few players at the top ranks (not your rank) if it’s not a BAD TAKE to say “it’s impossible to refine the aggro decks” lol… it’s so funny that people don’t get how stupid it is to state that …it’s pure comedy really …I mean jesus people.

You can’t just quote that out of context. I haven’t read the post and I don’t know the context in which they said it, so I can’t judge.

But I can judge your posts, and they’re ridiculous, as always.

I thought you’d just automatically agree because you can’t refine that which doesn’t exist

Of course I think Aggro still exists but ykwim

1 Like

If Carnivore said that Earth revolved around the Sun, I would stop and think about if we weren’t all lied to for centuries

the guy has negative credibility with me. It’s safe to conclude the opposite of what he says usually

Please. Most of the so-called “Tier 3” aggro decks are sus; I mean those decks nobody at the top 100 even touches usually; they are the decks which are spam-used by mediocre players who rarely escape Diamond (mainly with lucky streaks).

E.g. currently there’s supposedly an “amazingly optimized” Paladin aggro deck; sure it’s kinda optimized; I saw a top 10 player replace 4 cards in it a couple of days ago.

I meant agree with VS

I still don’t like that attitude. I think everyone is capable of saying true things

Yeah well I haven’t been convinced. And I’d like him to reply to all of the arguments and try to think about them instead of getting all fired up and yelling “what are you talking about” and “strawman strawman strawman”

But, I’m not the first guy to have a dream and let it die before my eyes.

Maybe you’d stop whining you can’t raise rank, if you didn’t have the delusion you had arguments, and not ad hominem nonsense.

You literally ignored 2 of my posts in the last thread and continued if there weren’t there. And those were good arguments.

And there have been other good arguments in that thread which you simply ignored or didn’t even stop to think about.

In my 2 weeks active here, I haven’t seen you one single time aadmitting someone else is correct and/or thanking someone for information you clearly didn’t know. The only people I consider here to be crazier than you are those who continue trying to rationalize and discuss things with you when it’s so clear you would rather die than provide a fair, logical discussion with a rational, sound conclusion.

“Admitting” someone is correct? You are always correct, when I don’t reply to tell you that you’re wrong (usually (if I have the time)); why would I reply to say “I agree”; I agree with most replies in the threads I start and I reply almost exclusively to those I have something different to say (it’s would be EXTREMELY UNINTERESTING AND BORING to do anything else).

Also you’re are technically wrong on top. I have agreed with people multiple times (and threw many Likes multiple times).

But I thought of mainly telling you: ONLY replying with an “I agree” is absolute nonsense (that’s mainly for a Like).

2 reasons why:

a) 1st one is social: you would give people the appearance of beeing agreeable to a point where your own arguments would start being received more fairly, and
b) because you’re often wrong and attacking people who are right which both annoys people who tried to help and prevents you from learning and improving.

That’s why. I don’t care, honestly, if you’re right 75% of the time if the other 25% when you’re not, you never admit it and stick to your wrong opinion when it’s clearly wrong. It shows me that you are emotional about things which are meant to be cognitively analyzed. It shows me you’re not a credible source of ANY information.

That’s why.

I already told you (in the next reply to that) that I already agree explictly sometimes.

But if you specifically want more politeness, then maybe don’t do personal attacks of the type: let me quote just the last example I remember FROM IN HERE: “your posts, and they’re ridiculous, as always.” (I mean if you want POLITENESS after that it would be the same as accepting your BULLYING).

I’m sorry but that’s not an example of a personal attack.

Your POSTS are ridiculous. The object of that sentence is “your posts”, not YOU as a person. Your posts are ridiculous.

That’s not personal. That’s OBJECTIVE.

2 Likes

Nobody cares how it’s defined. You called someone “always posting ridiculous things”.

If you expect POLITENESS after that: find someone else to accept your bullying.