VS Syndicate's podcast is out. We have a 3 class meta

See, that’s just it. I showed that something which you claimed was wrong and proved it, and now you don’t care and you stick to your own opinion. Which btw, is accusing me for bullying you, when instead I’m trying to teach you.

Well, sue me.

Maybe you have to google the term Projection muh dude

How is this not you accussing me of bullying you? What part of that is a projection from my end?

Also, isn’t making a new account just to trash my thread considered bullying? Pathetic.

I know it’s you -.- I haven’t “bullied” anyone else like you.

Silence equals assent.

Just a quick update. Based on meta trends, current VS prediction is that it will be tier 3 at high legend by next week.

The deck isn’t that strong.

No it emphatically does not

2 Likes

True story - I once gave a presentation (as an overpaid corporate consultant) to a huge group of executives at a meeting in Singapore, after which there was silence, a few head nods, and everyone filed out.
I turned to my then client and said ‘boy that went well’.
I was then informed that in some cultures silence is nearly always DISSENT, and if you don’t get an affirmative response they probably disagreed with most everything that you said. An uncomfortable but illuminating experience.
I think a lot of people would do well to examine their underlying assumptions about how the world works.

2 Likes

Yeah y’all should probably assume that if I’m not agreeing with you that I think you’re wrong

Welcome to the USA?

20char

Home of the global Internet, apparently

It doesn’t, but it’s the default in a forum.

Do you seriously want a new reply that says: “I agree” EVERY SINGLE TIME everyone who READS the thread agrees [or at least every single time you reply to someone and they don’t have anything to ADD]?

[I mean sure throw a Like maybe (to make it clearer) but replying fully for that is just nonsense]

No.

But I would like one a majority of those times.

They also act like they are seriously addressing the botting problem. And their board also looked at the workplace harassment situation and straight faced posted “we investigated ourselves and found no wrongdoing.” It’s a trust issue.

Like someone telling you they are a vegan, while eating a giant steak, after the meatball appetizer.

I don’t disagree…but they have spent years undermining their trust.

Or they got a rundown from someone who read a social media post from someone who talked to the cousin of someone who actually read them.

::best Qui-Gon Jinn voice:: (after Anakin says “No one can kill a Jedi!”)
I wish that were so.

Only in Irvine.

How can they balance a game that no longer follows a card design guideline. They used to have a somewhat noticable guideline for stats + keywords + effect - class discount and equate that to mana cost. Since they’ve given that up theres really nothing to balance. Nearly every class now has 3-5 aoe board clears… about the same amount of single target removal. Shaman which had the worst card draw of any class in the history of the game except perhaps for hunter can now cycle through its entire deck in about 8 turns and its pretty much the same for every other class as well.

The game obviously had to evolve but they could have done so maintaining at least a semblance of regular card design and mabye even class ‘flavor’… now that they’ve given it up its just taking a hatchet to whatever problem card they created over and over again every ‘balance’ patch

2 Likes

It’s boring af to play against the same decks over and over again. I really want 2 things from this game - either the ability to exclude certain classes from my match ups or a new mode that has the base set plus a small number of cards you’re allowed to draft from the entire library. You can play those cards for a couple weeks before you’re allowed to draft a new set again. I think the BS needs to be thinned out.

Oh now, c’mon. Downey too, at least.:slight_smile:

I miss the days of Starving Buzzard + Unleash the Hounds… T_T

Sludge i’ll give you but Plague DK is a complete bait deck. Rainbow DK is far better of a deck.

Welcome back, me old mucker.

2 Likes

Well, you got the old and the muck part spot on!
And ty.
Same old gumbo from what I can see.
Someone was nice enough to share an apm deck with me, but it’s OTK meme-for-laughs it seems.
I don’t think Mage has a real deck atm, so not sure how long I will play if things don’t improve.
It took me eight days of solid play just to reach Diamond ten with 9 stars using mage.
The class is in a really bad place.

1 Like