vS Data Reaper Report #302

You re such a force of chaos ,all this started because of you and you werent even here lmao.

3 Likes

I do always enjoy stirring up a good storm. Such is the frog way.

5 Likes

Because gambling isn’t 100% rational.

Even if there is only 1% of chance to lose there gonna still be ocassions where it happens.
Trying to act like as if there is a victory path in gambling just by always being as safe as possible is just as bad as someone who always does the most insane BS possible(despite of the second making you get broke faster).

This must be because of the language barrier…
Fine i will speak in Portuguese, nunca pode ser gambling para mim quando podes ver a mão do teu oponente.

Ele convidou o Hazama para ver o stream do Theo que estava live, se podes ver a mão do teu oponente deixa de ser 1 jogo de cartas leal para mim.

1 Like

Okay.

I wasn’t aware he did see his opponent’s hand.

1 Like

Lol what are you talking about?

I’m not a stream sniper.

If I knew his hand, I would have won turn 6 because I would have played the buffed Void

With it, I would have lethal.

Why are you trusting trolls?

So you invited Hazama to watch a live stream you had no idea existed???
Ok, i belive you.

File this under the easter bunny is real.

4 Likes

ahhahahahah WOW, the IQ on this forum!

:joy_cat: :scream_cat:

Oh no cat emojis…I can never recover from this.
Not since i got frog emojis from Hazama have i been hit this low.

5 Likes

The frog has had about enough of you, sir.

Hazama is about to reach his final form!

4 Likes

The sad part is he doesnt know the game that clip is from.
The Frog has wierd taste in games.

Going to let this topic die again, you do the next VS report.

3 Likes

Only one of the best games ever made…/sigh

Naturally…

3 Likes

I was tired and it was 4pm on a Sunday so I thought “screw it, I’m just going to go to sleep now”

I picked a crappy day to take a nap

2 Likes

watched this, and theo built his mage deck wrong, only 1 “buy 1, get one freeze”? thats just wrong. he basically was able to win cause he rolled the reverb off a roll at the end. he didn’t have enough damage from hand otherwise. pretty poor showing of the correct way to build this deck.

he played correctly tho, with the skeeters or slaters or w/e their called, thats’ basically the game plan, stall → board wipe or win.

call it what you will, but game is just pure RNG.

oops just saw he has two. correct build then.

It was a very weird and unrepresentative game

We both highrolled (me with symphony, he with skaters), and lowrolled (Sif in the bottom 2, insanity, crescendo, tidepools in last 5) at the same time

But I’m pretty sure his highroll of 7% beats all mine (although not burning Sif with 75% was also kinda sus xD)

You confessed knew you were on stream.
You confessed knew Theo was streaming - how else could you direct Haz to Theo’s channel?!? (you had to know he was online, which means you knew he was streaming!)

You are a sniper. You have provided all the evidence required to classify you as one.

AND STILL LOSE A FAVORED MATCHUP

Absolute classic.

Your “high legend player” claim shall forever be tarnished due to your cheating.

1 Like

I always knew your IQ wasn’t on par considering you picked the wrong person to screw with from the beginning, but this…

1st of all, Theo only plays while streaming. He doesn’t play off stream. So when I queue into Theo, I know I’m live.

2nd, I literally posted 5-6 screenshots of games vs streamers, and I lost all. Do you really consider me that bad of a player that I would lose all games while sniping?

It’s a rhetorical question. In case your IQ doesn’t get it.

I would have won turn 6 if I sniped.

[quote=“Altair-2432, post:280, topic:133887”]
I always knew your IQ wasn’t on par considering you p

Citation required. From Theo!

Of you playing poorly.

Your credibility as a “high legend” player is tarnished, at minimum. You have been busted stream sniping. and whats worse is you advertised it yourself! If you want to cheat, at least be discreet about it!

That sounds unethical, but I doubt it’s “illegal”. They do that handicap to themselves; that makes them a bit more impressive by the way; they may have a high rank even if they are obviously inspected by most opponents.

Update: reddit says it’s a 10 month ban. I’m actually impressed they enforce that.
I SERIOUSLY doubt people at the top of Legend don’t routinely abuse sniping.

That’s because it’s extremely easy to them to not get caught.

True, you don’t help yourself in the long run if you stream-snipe

Sooner or later you’re gonna get caught, and the ranks you gain that way are artificially gained and will be lost soon

Which is why a person has to be an absolute moron to accuse me of that. I’m way too smart to be doing crap like that, and I literally proved that I don’t

It’s really easy to catch a stream-sniper, it’s very hard to prove it