vS Data Reaper Report #302

It’s just interesting to me to see how the personalities you all project on me show in these moments

for example, I have proven time and time again that I can admit when I’m wrong. I do it every day. I literally just did it today.

You keep moving the goalposts, accusing me of lying of my ranks, and now instead of admitting mistake, you’re mocking me for losing a card game against one of the better players xD

Hence, enjoy…you and me both know how you feel deep inside. Everything else is just a show.

No my child , you forget you declared victory before the match was over.
You brought this comedy on yourself and let me thank you again for the many laughs.

As for his chat i have no control over their poor opinion of you, i must confess my heart bleeds over the injustice of the comments.

I understand he was playing Mage and a Sif Mage that went to turn 10, any mortal would think victory was at hand.
But not even a titan like you could have seen that coming.

Tragic.

3 Likes

You can almost see the moment his ego breaks

3 Likes

2 hours 34 minutes in

3 Likes

You re doing Gods work lmao.

2 Likes

The best thing here is that he claims he plays Sludgelock when it’s clear all he’s doing is playing one of the best decks in the game with Insanity Warlock lol

He’s running the meta deck.

All this time the bragging about Sludgelock, the stats he posted before had it with a negative win rate, and yet he’s playing plain old Insanity Warlock.

4 Likes

1/14, not 1/20, so 7%, not 5%

My bad.

Hey you cant blame the man…
He is pushing hard to reach legend early for bragging rights.

You can expect him to be top Legend again when you push him with questions later in the month…

Early bird gets the worm and it does wonders for your ego.

2 Likes

Did see the replay and really did not see anything spectacular there but some stuff still worth of note :

1. He isn’t playing sludgelock.
  2. He did take a calculated gamble at the end and lost a game that at said point was probably already lost. Anyone trying to criticize that could not min/max any situation even if it was to save their own life.
    There was a decent chance to hit Sif there. He was just out of luck.
    And yes. Anyone on the other side of the board should understand that Sif was not drew yet in this setup.
  3. Those skater draws where insane if you talk about the odds.
2 Likes

Yep, the 2nd one was a 7%

I had a tough decision to make turn 6 which ended up costing me the game (although, ofc, that wasn’t the mistake chat was talking about)

It was a 50-50 to play or not to play the buffed Void for last 1 mana. I thought about it and ended up trading snake oil instead, because I figured if he had Sleet Skater, he’d get 16 instead of 9 armor, and I can’t have that.

Since he didn’t have it that turn, I thought it was safe to play Void the next turn, but that’s when he drew 1st skater.

And then he drew the 2nd skater xD

And then I missed the Sif xD (6/8, so I missed 75%)

And then I had insanity + crescendo + tidepool in the last 3 cards xDDDD

Weird game.

He really didn’t play bad, I’ve never said he was a bad player either. Although his weird misplay at the end didn’t make sense, but it didn’t matter either way.

The bigger takeaway is that he isn’t playing the deck he claims he plays. He clearly plays a strong meta deck to get to Legend first so that he can stay high Legend, then plays Sludgelock not nearly as often as he claims.

He’s not doing anything spectacular other than playing one of the strongest meta decks and playing often to maintain High legend.

This entire time, the flex has been he’s playing an off-meta non-strong deck and defending it staunchly and clearly isn’t playing it like they claim.

1 Like

Gamble???
I dont follow how it is a gamble when you know your opponents hand.
It was turn 10 he knew Sif was still in the deck( poor Theo thinking to leave Khadgar at the left end of his hand as a distraction).

It was the right play to do when you have all the info in the world, he just missed.

1 Like

Yes , gamble. What happens when you mill cards and not hit what you need to hit is exactly what happened there.
The card appears faster.

No not a gamble, if i have 1 pair of Aces and i know my opponent has 1 pair of Kings i bet big.

The fact that the river card was a King was beyond my control but i still made the right play.

1 Like

And here is why letting your ego take control over you is bad for you.

You want to right so badly, so desperately, that you are willing to be delusional and even spread those delusions publically, going all in on something so easily disproven (that has already been disproven xD), that’s very…hmm…

1. All of the screenshots you have in this thread from the period of VS report was me playing a Sludgelock, and you can see it
  2. The tracker data I posted had Sludgelock (300+ games) and 4-5 games Pally. It did NOT have insanity warlock, for a good reason - I started playing it day before it got nerfed, and now I’m hooked and playing it even though it’s weaker now.

I enjoy the deck, but I’ve never got close to my Sludgelock ranks with it. As I’ve said multiple times since I’m here, it takes long time for me to learn a new deck, especially at this level.

Nice try… I guess?

You have always refused to acknowledge that the stats you provided for your Sludgelock deck shows it with a less than 50% win rate. The win rate was like in the 46% range.

You can deny and twist the facts all you want, but it’s plain as day.

And the entire VS thing not showing your Sludgelock as a Top tier deck that you complained about has been explained to you in detail and refuted by your own data.

1 Like

All I said about Sludgelock is that it’s a top 100 deck, which it is, and I’ve proved it with a screenshot.

If I did it, it’s possible, if you enjoy the deck and bother to learn it.

I’m sorry to disappoint, but unlike the fellowship of the lies you have formed here, I do tend to speak truth only.

Werent you caught lying early today?
Maybe it was an alt, i cant keep up with those.

2 Likes

You can thank me with a healthy donation of flies.

3 Likes

You heard it here first folks.

Sludgelock is a top 100 deck sporting a nice 46% win rate.
But those sites that list Rainbow Shaman or any of that other nonsense are definitely not top decks at all.

3 Likes