vS Data Reaper Report #302

True

It’s highly possible in top 1k, which already has a low sample of total games, many players don’t get tracked at all, because they don’t use Firestone.

I know many streamers and pros refuse to use because it’s a part of Overwolf, and Overwolf is known to cause problems with CPU and is full of adware and spyware.

If they don’t track my decks and they can’t track my opponent decks because they don’t use Firestone, whatever they’re tracking is definitely biased.

1 Like

I do understand this. I was just using available data that was not my personaly play data.

Could not have said it better myself.

1 Like

Dudes a lost cause… this is sad attempt at best.

2 Likes

So no one has fact checked Altair on his rank that he can’t stop talking about every post he makes till now? And he refuses to give his name and server? Wow.

3 Likes

I mean, I did this: Something very embarrassing the Devs admitted on reddit - #68 by Scr0tieMcB-1291

But I am not going to bother him about his rank, because it doesn’t actually matter. Arguments and sources matter.

1 Like

I blame you , you werent around to derail the conversation and some unnamed individuals with a huge ego went bananas.

People get to high legend and wake up the next day demanding vassalage from the peasants.

If you had been here to bed some fair maidens that are mothers to the player base none of this would have transpired.

2 Likes

My favorite cat went missing about 3 days ago and I’m worried about him

I’m not sure how or why but it’s obviously all the frog’s fault

You owe me a cat, frog

Hop to it

1 Like

You can literally turn on Theo’s stream and watch me beat his Mage as we speak

1 Like

4 Likes

No comment.

Just my luck vs streamers.

Luck i wonder the man was playing Sif Mage of all things, i got there in time to see him gloating to his chat “Not even close” and his chat mocking him for getting a win over and i quote “a dumpster legend player”.
That with multiple people saying he only won because you missed played.

If you think people have no respect for you on this forums , oh boy Theo chat makes us all look like choir boys.

5 Likes

So you have no idea what you’re talking about, ok.

Im so sorry Theo hurt your feelings they are precious.
It was a tragedy that he rolled all over you after that confident boast to the frog.

I will light a candle, or two.

3 Likes

I was watching this. The chat was absolutely brutal.

3 Likes

My only regret is that i only got there at the end.
Nothing like watching a train wreck live.

4 Likes

Just wait for the video to be posted. I only caught the tail end as well. I can’t imagine what the chat was saying earlier.

2 Likes

I have Theo on Twich and on YT. Any way for me to see this?

Lol his chat is always brutal, they mock him all the time and he’s better than me, so what’s that supposed to mean xD

Also, he pulled a 1/20 turn 6, and that’s game over. He’ll do this to me 5% of the time.

I guess it’s your lucky day :)) enjoy this perverse, sad ordeal you got here.

If I get the chance to watch this? You bet I will enjoy it, every morsel…

2 Likes

Im not social media savvy but do what Schyla was saying above.
No idea when the video will be up, i only saw it because i got a notification on the forums from an egomaniac(bless his soul).

I have to thank the Frog later.

3 Likes