Very slightly places for decks

Dear Blizzard!
Your wonderful game have 18 places for decks only. It’s very slightly, especially for wild mode Players. Very many archetypes appeared since 2014, but this limitation incommodes me use it. I can backup decks and restore it when I want, but it is not userfriendly and very uncomfortably. Hearthstone Deck Tracker is not supporting by You, and side text file with decklists can delete and corrupt because of OS errors. Many new archetypes will appears in future, and this irritating problem will impact all the stronger.

Please make unlimited decklists for all classes. I know how You may do it. Let collection menu will contain class icons, what will have vertical-scrolling list with decks of this class. This solition is good for all platforms: PC, smartphones and tablets. Very many multiplatform soft and games have this interface elements, and it’s very userfriendly.

I made concept for my suggestion:
https://imgur.com/vM2S0mc

I’m love You and Your beautiful games, want help You to make it better and know what You listening players’ wishes always. I believe what You will agree with this my suggestion and will add this upgrade very soon, ideally with new game year in April 2020.

Yout fun from Warcraft II times. Sorry me for potential mistakes in this text, because I’m Russian.

4 Likes

It makes sense. It would also be nice to add a class icon to the decks to make it easier to navigate the collection after adding favorite portraits.

1 Like

Fully agree, for People how play Wild and Standard the`re much less Deckslots avaiable!

1 Like

Holy necromancer, Batman! Bumping a 3 year old post?

1 Like

Sometimes people have an issue or a question and they first use the search function to see if a similar thread already exists. In fact, the system sometimes actually recommends similar threads to encourage adding to a thread rather than starting a new one. He probably just didn’t notice that the thread he searched up (or that was recommended to him) was that old.

1 Like

Despite the fact that the proposal to increase the number of deck slots in the game was made back in 2019, I think it is correct and relevant! All these years, Heartstone has been growing and developing. The number of mechanics that I want to try everything is increasing. But this is hindered by a small number of slots. I ask the Blizzard Company to seriously consider this proposal.

4 Likes

I don’t see why decklist can’t be unlimited. For convenience, if there are too many decks you have, you can choose class first and then see decklist for that class. This deck selection method can turn on automatically when a certain number of decks is reached.

4 Likes