Very aggravating! druid broken or Blizzard broken AI?

recently I have been playing through diamond and legendary. I noticed have been getting players that do not have a name / # number but as an example ( jzhcxk ) but these players are using druid decks that get between 4 and 7 gems to so there are a few turns that go by one of witch I did not get the recording up loaded but won with 4 gems. although when there turn started it never ended, these so called players seem to continually play there full deck no timer no rope. as an example ( hsreplay (spaced because the link issue)
.net/replay/BeeEcPjFS5AnWc2R8efUm9 ) is the last battle that it just happen to me in a ranked map they continued to play over 2 min until i was defeated

this feels like a Broken AI after reviewed these cards and the replay they most defiantly where 100% played to a T with no timer no pause just like it was on full auto!

You can add the hsreplay like by typing` before and after the link

this-is-how-you-do-it.com :slight_smile:

no it’s not that the blizzard AI doesn’t work, it actually works very well, its goal is to make you a frustrated player enough to make you reach for your wallet as often as possible

1 Like