Utilize That Ignore Function

I’ve had long lists of ignored players & then removed them, twice.

If I don’t read the comment, then I can’t flag it, but then I save myself some unpleasantness. If I read a hidden comment I usually regret it, & remind myself that they were ignored for a reason.

So my ignore list is becoming, reluctantly, populated again.

Been there. Sometimes I read those comments, and realize I shouldn’t ignore this person because I want to rebuke their argument(s).

Honestly, I don’t ignore people here. I want to encourage others to in an attempt to deter them from leaving. I really adore this place, and don’t want to see it lose even more of its worthwhile posters.

Don’t get attached. There is more than this forum.

Oh, believe you me, I know. I’m actually living life now, and that really puts into perspective how little this forum means (not that you guys don’t mean anything). I do like some of the guys here, though, and at 32, my favorite modality of communication is forums (not counting texts/calls/real-life).

That escalated quickly.

Top thread btw very enjoyable 10/10.

1 Like

That wasn’t meant to be insulting. I’m mentally ill, so might view it differently than most others.

3 Likes

Ya i can see it not beeing a real insult,i jumped the gun a bit there. But i found it still somewhat ironic how this thread devolved into anything but positivism in no time.

Either way. At least something good came out of this thread,instructions on how to put people in ignore. I also added someone to ignore its been a while. The person named after a major investment firm.

If you imply most others in here are no-lifers, I seriously doubt it. Not that they are presidents of countries or anything but it’s a purely single-player game in most of its aspects and those tend to have people who try to avoid no-lifer games because those are usually team games which waste a mountain of time forming teams (e.g. WoW guilds raiding that I’m sure many here migrated from).

1 Like

Please don’t try to tell me what I’m saying. Nowhere did I ever imply people here have no life. What I did imply, was that I had no life.

I said “if you imply” for a reason, it was in case you meant that. I apologize if you were offended.

1 Like

No, not at all. I just wanted to be clear that I wasn’t insulting others here.

I only really read these forums because i miss Jerry Springer. Ignoring people would take away from all the fun.

2 Likes

Haha! I remember the good ol’ days, when an 11 year old me could watch hot trailer trash mud wrestle.

But, yeah, sometimes here it’s fun to just observe, and laugh hysterically. :laughing:

1 Like

At the time I had quite a few acquaintances who said this was the worst entertainment could get and I was telling them that it’ll get worse and they’ll miss this.

1 Like

After trying to catch up on this thread I ultimately had this playing in my head from family guy as I got further and further into it… ultimately gave up just to post this and move on lol. Enjoy.

Father of Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal interrupts their arguing about who is more offputting.

“Kids, kids, you’re both just awful.”

1 Like

Still voting to require a Tavern Pass to post on the forums. All taverns expect the patrons to pay right? :joy:

1 Like

My vote is to have actual, active, mods instead of making the forums pay to whine.

3 Likes

:rofl: good one! :rofl:

Will there be a Leaderboard for that?

There’s a recent RedLetterMedia video on the Jerry Springer Show titled “Our Least Viewed Episode Ever”.