Updating to 15.6.2 and Battlegrounds Performance

I like the changes, but what I'd really like to see is a change to the MMR system.  It's pretty easy to see how exploitable the MMR system all you have to go do is watch any streamer play.  They are all making smurf accounts and sailing straight to the top of the leader board with in there first 20 matches because of the way the system is set up.  I get a 1st place win and get like 20 - 40 points then I go watch a streamer at a higher mmr than me win and get 90 - 100 points.  

It's pretty obvious that the early games that you play (when you should be learning how to play it) weigh more heavily than your later games.  If I had to guess there is a hidden Elo kind of like you would see in a game like League of Legends that puts you in a group based off your performance in the first 10ish matches and they higher you place the more points you get on a win and the less you lose on a loss.  

I couldn’t tell you what my overall stats are but of my 50ish top 4 finishes I’ve placed first place in over half of them and am only 5400 because I didn’t know how to play the game properly in my first 10 - 20 matches.

I cant sell minions that are in my hands and battlecries are not triggered twice (hero power) and one game I finished 4th but places me 5th at the end of the game

We need a Ready button, and lower waiting times between combats.
the games need to be faster.