Update:Weekly Quests

Update : Weekly Quests

1 Like

Wow I’m surprised they’re already doing something about it this fast.

1 Like

I’m take a guess and say they looked at logins for HS today… lol

1 Like

Well…that was fast lol

1 Like

Classic Door-in-the-face technique

You ask someone to comply with a large request and when they reject, you ask them for a smaller one (in this case, still bigger than the initial one, but lower than the largest one), which they comply with because:

a) it’s more reasonable than the previous one, and
b) because they feel bad for rejecting the larger one.

Classic form of social manipulation.

Nice one, Blizz, textbook example xD

I mean it’s obvious they planned it beforehand and the updated form was the planned one, but they knew this time to play it smarter. No way in hell they would have reacted this fast otherwise.

It takes them several weeks to nerf a broken class.

4 Likes

i was expecting it going by the reddit posts about it

im pretty sure well get people complaining about blizzard listening to feedback now

because it happened when they changed the tavern pass

or less than 24 hours after an expantion release when enough people complain

It’s astonishing to me how many players don’t realize this.

Blizzard has been doing it across all of their games for nigh-on a decade+. Let alone the fact that it’s a super common tactic across all business in general. Scummy to the extreme, but common.

Already seeing lots of people bending over to thank Blizzard for this “quick response.”

No. Don’t debase yourself. Have some respect for yourself as the consumer and the holder of that sweet, sweet $$$ that Blizzard craves so badly.

3 Likes

Do you not remember Death Knights in Wrath of the Lich King.

They were soooooooooooo op.

Game had 12 million subs… dk everywhere…

“Guys ty for the billions of dollars we are now walking back DK power levels after you all bought them ty!”