The road to Reign of the Black Empire brings free preview cards, the new Black Market, a new Battlegrounds minion type, balances changes, and more!
Have you already set up a countdown for the moment ChatGPT creates a custom Hearthstone game—free from your RNG manipulation—in just 20 minutes? I’ve already made a pretty fun custom one myself in a couple of hours, complete with my own choice of theme and artwork. If I were you, I’d start learning how to be a baker or an ice cream maker.
Oh goody, more things to entice players to spend even more time playing so they don’t miss out on stuff
My black market won’t let me purchase anything it tells me to try again later….so it’s broken on both PC and Mobile.
The Black Market is very bugged, as many are saying on Bug Reports. No one can buy anything and the prices change soon
I wish you would bring back Ragnaros mythic skins
Please fix the Warlock’s Ancient Augur; it won’t let me play it even when I have 10 mana crystals. Also, the Black Market doesn’t reset daily. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to fix the issue, but the problem persists the next day. ![]()
Been playing this game for a long time but now its unplayable. Accounts are fixed to lose by the mmr and there is no 50% in wr anymore. Your mmr does not get adjusted anymore. Also as someone else said EU is full of scripters from Russia/Ukraine you can tell by the way they play and how they get cards suited for whatever situation.
I don’t want the black market. Making me guess when to buy the item is not fun….
Just buy what you want when you can afford it. People have done the math. If you’re amxing out every day then you should earn enough stones to buy everything anyway.
Just buy the packs first, then everything else, obviously when they’re discounted
Discounted shouldn’t even matter.ax earning is over 50% more than needed to buy everything at base price. You’d have to be extremely unlucky to be unable to afford everything.
This event is just like the others in that if you do the thing you get the things. It’s better in that there’s no weird hoops to jump through for quests. It’s worse in that it preys in FOMO and people who are bad at math.
Discounted just means you can get everything sooner, which seems to be what most players want
Which is pretty meaningless when talking about packs we can’t open and cosmetics.
I thought Nage were supposed to rotate out?
But Abberrations arrived and Naga are still in too.
Did they manage to fix the interaction bugs last minute and decided to keep them in? I’m definitely all for it.
I beg you please delete Aberrations/Deity from the game entirely. This is not a fun mechanic, whoever is testing for you should not. This is a massive change to battlegrounds and everything about this minion type is non-synergistic. Its 100% all in. I’ll say it again, This entire set is the opposite of fun and should be tossed right in the bin.
Worst Battleground update EVER. Abberations just killed the game. Waiting for it to rotate out…
im not asking for abberations to be removed but for the love of god can we please just get some matches without them? i get they’re the shiny new toy and you want people to expirment but i’m exhausted of having to force abs every single match (alongside everyone else)
EU is a joke server full of scripters. I was playing thief priest against saymyname#21348 who was on quest priest and i got no quest for the first time playing this trash game all because it was my last match for legend. And of course after ive got placed against decks that countered me on every match so ive went down in rank. I am a day one player and ive never thought id see the day when your trash game does account fixing to insta lose on particular matches. Uninstalled this joke game and will play MTG ARENA WHICH IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOUR LOW IQ DEVS CAN COME UP WITH.
![[Updated 9/29/2026] 36.6 Patch Notes](https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/blog_header/ws/WSF3MK7EUYPM1789406464566.jpg)