Update stuck [Win10]

Hi, my update is stuck at 1.75GB remaining. If i pause, or close the app and then restart it will go back to 2.something GB remaining, download normally and then stuck again at 1.75. I already tried most of the stuff on the forum. It already happened some patches ago but after a few days, it repaired itself.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, stuck at 1,77 Gb. Nothing happening then. Already tried reinstalling Battle.net, restarting the download etc. Some Help @Blizzard?

So, today i opened battle.net and went to lunch. When i came back, Hearthstone was updated, up and runnging. So, like the first time, after some days it worked again without me doing a single thing. Anyway this is a problem and i fear it will represent itself next time there is an update. If someone has some tips please share with us, thanks.

1 Like

OK, I found a way for me that fixed the problem right away. I deleted the “battle.net” Folder from “Program Data” in C:. It clears the cache and after that I did not have any more problems installing the game. Hope it helps!